(Close Window)
Topic: Titanic Deck
Hi all,
I recently bought a rather nice piece of mentalism called "Titanic Deck" (from http://www.titanas.net - there is a demo video there too) that I decided to review it here.

The product:
What you actually get is a consice booklet describing step-by-step how to construct a specific type of deck (the Titanic Deck - TD) that allows for some very nice and strong mental effects.
So how do I define nice and strong? I will try to be as clear as possible: I am a fan and desperate in search of apparently impromptu, apparently propless mental effects. And this is the case because I am a casual performer - I love mentalism but I can't set up a stage type of performance so my range of selections is rather narrow.
The TD fits very well my style - it may be used for some very nice effects that appear to be propless and impromptu while with same deck someone may do a whole repertoire without the need of a switch.
What I like most however, is that with the TD I may pass the deck at any time to the audience to check it, shuffle etc etc so I can get rid from a number of problems that arise after someone shows a strong and impactful effect (ie when people start reconstructing the effect and find out that you weren't as fair as possible or when you do it again for someone and a person that already has seen it and knows what to look for is present - This is the hard reality of casual performers and the TD is a medicine to these problems).

I haven't gone out to perform it yet but according to my knowledge and my countless number of hours spent in reading books and watching vids of mentalism, the TD was one of the admittedly very few times where while I was reading through I was saying to myself "Hmmm, this sounds good", "Yes, this is something I really want to play with", "This is to be included definetely in my repertoire", "I must "kill" them now with this" etc etc.

I hope that I was as clear as possible - I also hope to hear from anyone else that owns the TD how he or she perceives it.

rgds,
aware
Dear Aware,
I am very pleased that you like the Titanic Deck so far.
I promise you that there is even more power with this deck when you go out and perform it for the real world.
Thanks a lot for the great review.
Titanas
Is it a download booklet? Also it states 'Upcoming products:
Full version of the Titanic Deck (coming soon)'.

Does this mean they are to sell actual packs ready to go? Or is this version half complete?

Also how long does it take to construct the deck?

Posted: Feb 4, 2006 5:43pm
----------------------------------------
It looks good though.
I also own the TD and I must admit it`s the only card effect I do
in my mentalism repertoir.
the one thing that is most important to me in all my effects is that
there will be no "fishy moves".
the TD does just that...it is so clean and innocent and can be handed out
at any point...if you choose to continue to other card effects,you don`t
need to switch decks which is a great plus.
what I came to love in the TD is its directness.
just watch the demo.
big thumbs up for Titanas for this one
looking forward for your next products
Mrcat
It really sounds amazing. I can't watch the video for some reason. Anyway, this is the sort of thing I'm interested in because I'm no good with sleight of hand with cards.

Anabelle
Can't watch the demo either...
Here's a question, can I have the deck stacked and do a stacked deck effect, then later on use the titanic deck princible to get my needed information for a one ahead routine all with the same deck?
I believe you require REAL PLAYER for the demo clips. It does not stream.
I believe it's in divx format, download the K-lite codec pack to view it. http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm
The videos are in real player format for bandwidth purposes. (They used to be in Divx).

TheNightBringer89,
I will pm you for your previous post.
Thanks.

Posted: Feb 5, 2006 5:47am
----------------------------------------
Anabelle and Equivoque,
In order to be able to view the videos, you need to download the "Real player"
Thanks.
[quote]
On 2006-02-04 17:39, pegasus wrote:

Also how long does it take to construct the deck?

[/quote]

To construct the deck someone needs 3-5 minutes only.
I have recently purchased the Titanic Deck e-book. As a change from my often negative posts, I found this to be some very interesting thinking and worth the purchase. I have not personally seen this idea in print before though apparently something related to it has been published.

Having personally thought about this effect/problem for some time and got nowhere, it was very rewarding to see this fresh thinking. It is one of those ideas that gives you the 'Why didn't I think of that' feeling. I am very grateful to the author for sharing this idea and look forward to using it.

Congratulations on coming up with the method, and thanks for a good e-book.
If the choice of the card has to be done only with the riffle "stop" principle, I do not think this is a so mental effect since I hate this method. There are hundreds of other more clean methods to perform a find a card trick. Also I hate to support "new creators" that take old ideas without permission from other original creators and they are trying to make profit wearing "new clothes" to old principles and effects (thinking that will cheat new magicians). I think I will pass. Also watching the second clip I do not feel ok to bring out a piece of paper with a few visible cards (again existing principle, kind of forcing a few cards). I think that we do not have to discuss about this deck in this section, maybe should move it to the card section.

Also MrCat (by the way again with one post Mr. Titanasgr) I think you confuse mentalism with mental magic. Do you really know the difference? Can anyone really put a find a card trick to the mentalism category? Well, of course with the right presentation and if you are really good but again not thru a riffle "stop" method.

I feel bad after all these years spending thru everyday reading, to meet magicians that they say that they are mentalists without knowing even the basics of mentalism. I spent thousands of dollars even in really hard to find rare books to learn mentalism because I love it and that is the reason I have hard feelings with all those "new mentalists" that destroy our art. It is better to stay in close-up, (which again I love), or something else but when it comes to mentalism you have to realize that is a completely different section. Those are my thoughts, however good luck titanasgr with your deck.
1908, the riffle stop method of selection is not necessary as is clear in one of the videos. As far as originality goes, I think that Titanas has gone as far as to credit them. It doesn't sound like you have purchased the ebook. How can you criticise.
No,i did not purchased the ebook,that is true and as I said I am not going to.As for credits is different to put out something and give credit and different to ask for permission.I criticise as many members here criticise products from experience and watching video clips.I did not give a review...:)
Titanas:Thank-you for the fast courteous service.The e-book is great!
I hope you eventually start the forum you mentioned.All the best.

Rich
It is not limited to using a spectator riffle stop. You could in theory do this:
Have the deck shuffled, by you or spectator.
Spread deck face down on table.
Spectator touches any card.
You remove surrounding cards.
You know their card.
No marked cards.

And possibly more.
Thanks for your inputs so far.
Loz,
that was great thinking. You should add this to the TD's forum.
For the TD owners,
if you go to the original email of the TD (the one with the attached file)
it has details of how you can register TD forum.
Titanas
I've purchased Titanic Deck, but not received the ebook yet. Will the ebook be sent via e-mail?
Mushi,
Your Titanic Deck.pdf is in your email now.
Thanks,
Titanas
Some posts disappeared for a reason when this topic moved...:)
I was wondering about that too.

Posted: Feb 7, 2006 8:24am
---------------------------------------
To all registered TD owners:
You may want to visit the private TD forum, you will see a little surprise there. :)
When I read the initial post on this thread'Aware's'review,I was thinking hey that sounds interesting.Then I proceeded to watch the two video demo clips at http://www.titanas.net ...Now my interest was really stimulated.So,considering the modest price of this e-book,I went ahead and ordered it.I AM GLAD I DID!

First,the e-book is well organized and easy to follow.There are several photographs that are clear and quite helpful in understanding the concepts and basic possibilities with this deck.I say basic possibilities because after reading this book,it doesn't take a Mensa member to realize that there is potential here for much personal creativity.
If you (like me) are not overly adept at handling cards then this deck concept is just what the doctor ordered.
The thinking here combined with some well known principles will get your juices flowing.You will immediately realize that creating seemingly real miracles for your spectators has has been made easier and more 'convincing'.
You will need a readilly available and inexpensive ingredient to make this concept work,and you may even have(like I did) a version in your magic drawer that will enable you to immediately begin playing with this concept,while you obtain what you need to perform with this deck publicly.
Titanis has started a forum dedicated to the Titanic Deck,and only for legitimate purchaser's of the e-book,and I think that the real potential of this deck will evolve quickly when the various creative minds begin sharing their ideas.

I think the most important thing 'to me personally' is that this Deck Concept fits right in with my recent decision to 'Lighten the load'(props).My ultimate goal is to be able to dynamically entertain with a bare minimum of 'normal' looking items.

If you appreciate concepts that have unlimited potential,and are not one dimensional(like so many items we have available to us),I highly reccommend you make the small investment in the Titanic Deck e-book.It could turn out to be huge for you.

Rich
I have not had a lot of luck with this. I personally have had problems even though I have the deck set correctly. Everything has to be slow, and that does not fit in with the way I work with cards. I could not trust this deck to work 100 percent of the time.
Hey, this deck is already "created" so many years ago!
Pegasus,
As I already told you in the pm, (but I have to let everybody else know)
The effect doesn't work for you because you are doing something wrong
(since its working for everybody else)
Please allow me to help you in my forum and you will be fine with it.
I may have to make you a little video to help you with this issue.
Kindest regards,
Titanas
Pegasus:Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with the handling.Feel free to PM me.Maybe I can help you get things under control.By the way,I have no 'interest' in this other than being a satisfied purchaser of the Titanic Deck e-book and a member of the new TD Forum.

I enjoy being of help where I can,as I enjoy and appreciate being helped by other's..after all that is one of the great things about Forums.

My card handling is average at best so I must rely mostly on my presentational skills(which are good and alway's getting better :) )

For those of you who are having trouble ANY given effect..If you like the end result..Don't give up.If everything was easy or self working..Everybody would be doing it.What a sad state of affairs that would be.I personally would probably go back to being a Tree Surgeon..even though I can't stand the sight of sap. :)

The main reason why I like effects like the Tiitanic Deck,is that it is within my limited card handling capabilities,and it get's my creative thinking going so I can create handlings that are unique to me.

I will stop back and let you all know how it went when I add this to my Restaurant performance. Best.

Rich
Just finished reading. Bravo Titanas, Bravo! My only problem is that I have to wait until morning to start playing with this. ugh! Great Job!!!
[quote]
On 2006-02-07 17:37, pegasus wrote:
I have not had a lot of luck with this. I personally have had problems even though I have the deck set correctly. Everything has to be slow, and that does not fit in with the way I work with cards. I could not trust this deck to work 100 percent of the time.

[/quote]
Well, I don't know what I have done different but the effect is working fine now so I apologise for being so hasty. Actually, now I have gotten this to work it really is an awesome effect. I have spent so much money on card effects and I probably use 5 percent of these, but let me tell you all this is now part of that 5 percent.

I have one small problem Titanus, which I have mentioned in the forum.
Regarding the video - you might want to change the file extension to '.rm' then people will easily be able to play it automatically with the Real Player. I had to save the files and rename them to get them to play...

Jamie.
Aerie24 wrote:
[quote]Hey, this deck is already "created" so many years ago![/quote]

Aerie24, have you got more details about this already created deck ? What is its name and who is the creator ? And most important, where was this information published ? Otherwise I cannot accept your claim.

I do have the e-book, which is very well produced and quite clear. I haven't performed the effects yet because I haven't set up the deck yet, but I know I definitely will give it a try. I can shuffle the deck cleanly several times and still be able to find a thought of card in seemingly impossible conditions.

Furthermore, Titanas provide the deck owners with a forum, where new ideas and effects can be exchanged.

My only concern is the clean shuffle. Is this shuffle really important for a layman ? Similar effects can be produced with false shuffles and memorised decks. But for a magician, the clean shuffle will dismiss the mem-deck possibility.

I've spent more than $15 for things which directly went into a drawer and never came back out again. Here I am really glad I spent this money.

Sincerely, Matt
I believe laymen get nuts when you allow them to shuffle the cards and they witness a "miracle". Because when they witness a miracle, then the "Next Day" danger exists, where they (well maybe not all of them, but many of them) start reconstructing it, discussing it with others and sometimes they realise that "hey, he didn't let me touch the cards - next time I see it I will ask him to let me examine them etc etc".
In any case, such a cleaniness is very important especially for a casual performer and a very good medicine to the "Next Day" danger...

And if you add the element of that special principle discussed in the booklet, then any "wise" magicians that are making their best to harm your image (when they witness it or when they hear of it) are having a difficult time and this, I believe, strengthens your image.

I am one of those that believe that nice effects and presentations lead to nice entrtaining and somewhat magical memories but details are that implant artfully into the mind of the spectators the memory and image of real magic...

That's why this booklet got my interest, something that happens so rarely to me...

aware
Hi Matt:If you check out the TD Forum.I have entered information as to how you can practice while you are waiting for your special ingredient to arrive.Best.

Rich
"Resist" the new TD routine is available (for free) to all the TD registered owners.
Details in TD forum.
Well, well, well...
I got hold of the "Resist" routine and it is actually the first time where I receive a bonus item for a magic purchase!
So Titanas, thanks for taking care of your customers and although the "Resist" routine doesn't suit my style 100%, I very much believe that it would suit my style more than 100% if I was performing in a stage-like setting (and this to me may happen once in a while if I perform in a context of some form of gathering etc.
I must admit that the thinking behind the "Resist" routine is so advanced and the sequence of moves is so clean that stage performers will benefit very much from it since they usually have some mental magicians in their audience who frequently(but not always) try to "solve" the "puzzles" and "sell" some hints or the full solutions to their group of friends...

So the golden award goes to the "Picture This!" routine (I started playing with it and I feel so "uncomfortably" surprised with its impact!!!) but I believe that if I was a stage perfomer, then the golden award would go to the "Resist!" routine...

Again many thanks for this supplement routine (which after all helped me explore better the Titanic Deck and it's features)

Well done!
aware
To be fair, I feel I am only scratching the surface of what the Titanic deck can do. I would love to hint at the concept behind it, but rightfully Titanas has said it would reveal too much.

However, this is not something for beginners (although not impossible for them to use). Basically I just want to tell everyone how it works 'cos I think its so cool. For those who like this kind of thing, you will really like this kind of thing :) Helpful huh?

Maybe I can say this. Watch the routine in the demo. If you can't figure it out for 3 days, and you care about the idea of allowing a spectator to shuffle a deck, have a fair selection (truly fair), and you never see the back or front of their card (no marks used anywhere on any cards), yet you more or less instantly know their selection, consider buying it.
Paid for mine three hours ago now, still not recieved it, is it ever gonna arive or is it everyone whom had to wait for ages.

Lol, not quite the Bob Cassidy wait tho is it.

Jx
Jon.. it take a little while. It's not an automated order and it comes through with a password, so it probably takes a while to prepare. Be patient, you'll get it.
Wondeful, cheers for your help Tom ;)

Jon Hackett

x
I've had this out in the real world for a few days now and I think 'Wicked Sick' might be a good descriptor for it. So easy, So clean, I can't say enough good things about this! any of you that are hesitating at getting this, please continue to do so for the sake of us that have it already. I'm finding that it is particularly good if you really stretch credulity with a few other effects and get people to start questioning and guessing at methods, then step it up with the titanic deck principle which is already set to go. killer!

got anything else in your bag of tricks titanas? I'll be looking forward to it but you've set the standard pretty high for yourself ;)

Ryan
I have 2 question before I buy this Ebook...

1. I can't see the marks on the Boris deck, can I work with the Titanic Deck?
2. Does the Reset of the deck is fast?

Tom.
Hi Tom: Answer's

#1. Absolutely.you can and [b]will[/b] work with this deck.

#2. Handled correctly the deck is always set to go.

I say [b]buy it[/b]. And then join the TD Forum.There is already much information there to get you started. :)

Best.
Rich
Thanks PaleoMagi.
I Got my Ebook and loved it!
Hi,
A new TD "bonus" routine is almost ready.
I ll keep all legitime TD owners informed when I ll be ready
to send it.
All the best,
Titanas
Heres an in depth review and some thoughts on the ebook;

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=151955&forum=15&0

Jon Hackett
I just bought the Titanic Deck and already know that I’m never going to use it. I have a few problems with it:

1. The gimmick. It is not a widely available piece of magic, as stated in the ad. In fact if you look for it at Hocus Pocus, Alakazam or Penguin, they don’t have it. They do sell it as part of another trick but you can’t use that for the Titanic Deck. The gimmick can be bought at a webstore that Vagelis (maker of Titanic Deck) suggests. Costs 5 pounds plus 5 pounds postage makes 10 pounds (17 US dollar.) That is more than the trick itself !

2. When you got your atributes ready, you still can’t go and practice. You need to know a certain method, that will take you days to get the hang of it. It is mentioned in the instructions but never explained. So you’re pretty much on your own how to execute that method. I happened to have a DVD with an explantion of such a method. When I saw it a long time ago, the first thing I did was hit the ‘ next’ button of the remote.

3. Claims that the spectator can shuffle the deck ar not true. Even the magician must be very careful to shuffle the deck. You even get instructions how to shuffle it, so how do expect to let the spectator shuffle it without instructions. When a spectator shuffles it, the chances are 99% that the effect won’t work.

Sorry to say, for that 15 bucks I coud have bought a few Stripper decks or marked decks that would give me much more revenue.

Frans
Hi frans,
You bought this effect yesterday and you already know all this.
Its fine by me to refund you.
So, send me a pm with the email that you use with your paypal and you ll get a full refund. Both me and others will dissagree with your statements but it doesn't matter, does it?
Just a small advice if I am allowed to give it to you. No matter if you ever use the TD or not, go back to that DVD and don't press the 'NEXT' button this time. You ll thank me later.
All the best
Titanas
That's very generous of you Titanas.
You're a example for an lot of other magicians who put their effects on the market. Way to go and no hard feelings I hope.

Frans
My name is Rich,and I am a Titanicholic. :)

Frans:Sorry to hear about your frustrations with the TD.The modest investment made to assemble the TD's is IMHO worth 10X the final amount.
I use the TD in my Restaurants 4 nights a week,and it kills.Especially with the way it can be used in conjunction with different routines.I am not a very skilled cardman,however,the TD is so easy to use it is perfect for someone like me who is mostly interested in entertainment with economy of any complex moves.I think you may be giving up to soon.Have you checked the TD Forum?There are a lot of good ideas there.
As far as the Spectator being able to shuffle..they can..with proper management.However,I have found that this is not necessary,because the performers shuffle's are so convincing.Best.

Rich
I just ordered the system- and I enjoy it very much. I would also like to say for those who do psychic or Bizarre, this could be adapted to Tarot and/ or ESP symbol cards, story cards or any other number of items.

I had to read parts of it several times to 'get it' but then it was late.

Keep inventing, kind sir!
I am thinking about springing for this.....the second demo (picture this) on the site has me a little confused. The implication is that the picture of the cards that are shown forces the spectator to visually choose a card.... and that the deck then becomes unnecessary. I am guessing that the spec has a free selection?

The routine seems to undermine things a bit....would make the audience think 9as implied in the demo) that the picture is performing a visual force....

Am I missing something?
Oombob,
How about pm me your email and I will send you the picture to see for your self.
All the best,
Titanas
This sounds great!! Just ordered it and cant wait to check it out. Hope you got my PM Titanas.....
One of the today's orders Mr. Thomas H. has some problems with his email, I sent it twice and I got a failure responce. Please Mr Thomas, pm me an other email so I can send you your Titanic Deck.
All the best,
Titanas
Sorry for the confusion. I must have sent you my work email through paypal and I have it set on a 5mb cap so I can get work done and not look at magic (sometimes). Thanks for the quick turn around. I thought I would get an auto response email to download it or something. Hope to see you soon on your boards.
Well I have this.... thanks Titanasgr. I just need to get my deck together and start playing with it. The thinking is very cool.

I would warn... if you are new to magic or mentalism, you may have to come up to speed on a few principals that are assumed with this.

I have been doing this sort of mentalist card routine for quite awwhile and feel this new deck idea will strengthen everything I've already been doing.

Nice work!
Oombob,
Thanks for your nice comments.
I would like to ask all the new TD owners to register in the exclusive TD forum as there are some great routines in there.
Titanas

p.s: keep an eye for Ti MiRA
[quote]
On 2006-05-25 15:56, oombob wrote:
Well I have this.... thanks Titanasgr. I just need to get my deck together and start playing with it. The thinking is very cool.

I would warn... if you are new to magic or mentalism, you may have to come up to speed on a few principals that are assumed with this.

I have been doing this sort of mentalist card routine for quite awwhile and feel this new deck idea will strengthen everything I've already been doing.

Nice work!
[/quote]

What principles should newcomers be familiar with to get th emost out of this deck? Im assuming maybe some forces or card manipulations but really have no clue. Please pm me if you can answer my Q.
No forces or card manipulations at all.
The deck encompasses some princliples that explained thoroughly into the booklet and there is a dedicated forum too to get any futher insight.

So, don't by any chance expect something to complicate you or ask from you to practise and to practise.
It's all there, in the booklet...

rgds,
aware
One might also add that if you don't already have two somethings in your magic little hands, you will need to purchase them as well. Just so the new guys know.
[quote]
On 2006-05-28 11:17, Judah Vee wrote:
One might also add that if you don't already have two somethings in your magic little hands, you will need to purchase them as well. Just so the new guys know.
[/quote]
I can only think of one, oh please pm the 2nd....(Do you mean the little extra and a regular deck?)
All the best,
Titanas
I need to amend my earlier post. I should'e said you may need to buy ONE thing and MIGHT like to buy the other although it is not absolutely required. (I would personally strongly suggest it though, If not for this effect, just to learn it then!!)
WHat will this deck allow me to do that I cannot already with a BCS deck?
Fairly shuffle the deck. [b]No[/b] false shuffles or cuts.

Posted: May 31, 2006 11:44pm
Also, if you already have this PM me and I'll share an idea to let the Spectator cut and shuffle the deck. (People who have this know one way the spectator can do this, I am currently trying another).
Dear Judah,
The Titanic Deck isn't just a way to shuffle a stacked deck.
Look at the 3rd principle and you will understand what I mean.
All the best,
Titanas
Titanas,

We go round after round don't we.....lol. Just kidding. I know about the third principle, but once again I was being vague and brief in the answer as to not give too much away. If they want too much more info they should just go buy it!!!!

Respect,
Judah Vee
Well said Judah ;)
I am leaving for vacation in a couple of hours and I felt like sending to all of you my wishes for a great and magical summer.
Cya all after 16 of August.
All the best,
Titanas
Have a good one Titanas- It was delightful speaking with you by phone!!
Could you place the videos back on the server? I can't see them. They are off line.

Thanks.
[quote]
On 2006-09-03 05:49, gaafman wrote:
Could you place the videos back on the server? I can't see them. They are off line.

Thanks.
[/quote]
I checked it and you are right.
I will contact my tech guy and see what the problem is.
Thanks for your interest,
Titanas

Posted: Sep 11, 2006 2:46pm
Ok, the problem has been fixed and the vids are back on the server.
All the best,
Titanas

Posted: Sep 25, 2006 12:39am
That's funny!!!
I went to the youtube to see an effect mentioned in the Café and I found one of the two video clips of the Titanic deck.
That was a very weird feeling and thank God no explanation was given.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaOgFPpSJpY&mode=related&search=
Heya Titanas, your effect sounds really great.I´ve read all those comments and I must say ,i still got a question about the extra "thing" which I need to buy to get this effect working.
Is the "thing" sold in germany/europe too?Iam asking because i´m allways trying to avoid orders from overseas (because I have to pay extra taxes/shipping etc..)
greetings Jerry ;)
You asked the question of Titanis..so I will leave it to him to answer you.

Let me just say you will be very pleased with the response.

I use the Titanic Deck five nights a week. :)

Best.

Rich
I usually buy it from Europe.
I don't know if it is available in Germany so I wouldnt like to give you a false statement here. But I usually buy it from UK.
All the best,
Titanas
[quote]
On 2006-10-15 19:48, cosmicsecret wrote:
Heya Titanas, your effect sounds really great.I´ve read all those comments and I must say ,i still got a question about the extra "thing" which I need to buy to get this effect working.
Is the "thing" sold in germany/europe too?Iam asking because i´m allways trying to avoid orders from overseas (because I have to pay extra taxes/shipping etc..)
greetings Jerry ;)

[/quote]

Jerry:What you need is fairly common.You may already have it.If you do not,you most probably could easily obtain it from a dealer in Europe,maybe Germany,definitely UK.

Rich
Good!thank you for your advice :)
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Oct 28, 2006 05:16PM)
Titanas sent me his Titanic Deck booklet plus some updates of it.

I liked the whole thing very much. Now, to set things straight, and I told that to Titanas in a private conversation, I was very familiar with two of the principles he employed in building his deck (those two principles have been combined way back before) but what I loved was that “Why did not I think of that?” moment that his 3rd principle given me.

I have personally never seen in print that 3rd principle before and, again, it can be exploited in more ways, not just the one Titanas mention in his well-produced e-book.

Also, because of the nature of the deck (but this also holds true for any of the old versions I did read) you don’t really need any kind of known full s***k because you can choose to remember the cards in p***s.

I recommend Titanas’ Titanic Deck without reservations.
And I have said it before, but so do I!

Titanus is also a really nice person to speak to on the phone. Quite a busy thinker and worker in Greece as well!
Dear Lord Of The Horses,
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my Titanic Deck.
Reading your words is very encouraging and makes me want to keep up the good work.
Needless to say that I love your books since I am NOT the only one in here who does so ;)

Dear Leapinglizards,
My friend thank you so much for one more time..
Let's do it again (talk on the phone) soon.

All the best,
Titanas

p.s: Copperfield is in town, seen the show 2 times so far and I will see it once more (this is irrelative to the subject but makes me feel so goog) :D
THIS deck has played well for me,high recommendations...
The website to order the Titanic Deck instructions is no longer there.

I have PM'd the creator, but thought it might be a good idea to check here, as well.
Already pm'ed you Sir
For all of our benefit, what has happened to the site? I, too, was interested in learning more about this, but couldn't find it. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Barry

P.S. Hatching is absolutely brilliant!
I just checked and my site is back again :)
Please don't do any purchases until wednsday because I am out of town.
Bests,
Titanas
Titanas,

Glad that the site is back. I'll be ordering and waiting for the download on Wednesday!

Thanks again for your creativity!
Barry
I've just ordered it yesterday.

I thought a bit about it and I have a possible explanation about how it is made but anyway, the bonus are so great that I couldn't resist. If it isn't what I think, that's interesting. If it's what I think it is, that's very clever.

I don't think I will be disappointed in any case.
I don't have my whole deck yet, but, reading the pdf, it's surely great mentalism for everyone : If you're a magician who regulary do mental tricks or who never dared to do one, try this one. If you are a pure mentalist, that is the perfect deck because it looks so innocent and you don't have to do any funny moves.

Yes, you have to buy something else to build your deck. It cost me 12 dollars plus the 15 dollars of the pdf. Generally a good card trick is about 20-25 dollars and some mentalism tricks are too expensive to my opinion. So, 27 dollars for "one" trick with a deck of cards : I don't feel cheated.
It took me many months to say to myself "Buy it !" but I was wrong. Actually I don't understand how someone can feel cheated.

Besides, the creator really thought about everything when he wrote his book. This is very professional. The thing is that you don't have ONE trick (which would be fair enough) but many more brilliant routines included in the pdf (and also some ideas in the forum), without counting your own ideas.

In fact, with that deck, you can improve some routines that you already perform. And I guess you can create some tricks outside of the "mind reading" stuff. The possibilities are really endless.

The 3rd principle was pretty obvious to me (I mean, knowing the first and second principle) but what a wonderful weapon to look fair ! Then, if that principle could be revealed here, it would be the definitive selling point for skeptical people who hesitate to buy this trick.

That is the best gimmicked deck you can get : easy to handle, examinable, and you can do (and improve !) your other favorite routines with it all along your show.

Thank you, Titanas.
[quote]
On 2007-08-31 09:07, KingOfDiamonds wrote:
I've just ordered it yesterday.

I thought a bit about it and I have a possible explanation about how it is made but anyway, the bonus are so great that I couldn't resist. If it isn't what I think, that's interesting. If it's what I think it is, that's very clever.

I don't think I will be disappointed in any case.
[/quote]

Hey KingOfDiamonds,
I would like to ask you if your possible explanation was right.
Best,
Titanas
Yes I was right, but I was pretty lucky.

I PM you.
Docc Hilford has gathered a lot of comments recently for his Syndrome Deck. But it's a close cousin to the Titanic deck and anyone interested in one should be interested in the other. With Docc's video and audio you get a variety of mentalism use; with the extensive pdf provided by Titanas for the Titanic Deck, you get an equal variety of card magic uses. Both inventors have tips that are useful for the other. And fiddling with both decks will have you considering whether the deck should be constructed for face-down or face-up shuffles, and which of several stacks you should incorporate into the principle. High praise for both!
This is a great utility tool that can be used often I just assembled this last week. I have lots of fun with friends and family.
How many people are still using this?
I just dug my book out and reread it... I believe I am going to have to remake my deck again.
[quote]On Dec 12, 2020, Wravyn wrote:
How many people are still using this?
I just dug my book out and reread it... I believe I am going to have to remake my deck again. [/quote]

Haven't used it in some time, but still got the .pdf. Just opened it up!