(Close Window)
Topic: Greetings from the UK
Am I the only Brit here .. ?
No there are many, they will arrive soon to say welcome. Please accept my welcome till they arrive. I predict you will spend lots of time here as I do. If only we could have some more information about you. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome to the Café TheTechGuy. Enjoy your time here
Welcome to the Café! :wavey:

Margarette
Hey Tech guy, Welcome to the Café. You;ll soon see you are not the only Brit in the Café. How about some information about yourself so we can get to know you. While you're at it, have a nice snack on my bill.

Dave :donut2: :coffee:
Welcome aboard, Tech.
You are definitely not the only Brit here -- as the Brit contingent at the Café will soon prove!
:lol:
Welcome The Tech Guy, a plethora of information is available here. enjoy. there are many of you Brits here, with some very good advice.

dsnowmon
Welcome TechGuy! The only Brit?!? I think that you will find a heap and a pile o Brits here. I am looking forward to your posts.
Tis great to have another Brit here. HOOORAY
Brits to the fore!

Welcome to a fabulous forum for all things magical. Whatever your field of expertise there's a topic to discuss. I've only been here a short while and wish I'd discovered it much earlier.

Enjoy.