(Close Window)
Topic: Need more info
Hi, I have james coats' DVD, "mastering the art of pickpocketing"
I can do a basic watch steal, other stuff from breast pockets, but when it comes to other pockets I'm not good at it, is there any other DVD's out there on this?
Mark Raffles has a DVD.
I have heard of a one by a brazilian man, aparently that is good, anyone know the name?
I heard Freedman puts out a great one???

Travis
Ok, anyone know anywhere that sells james freedmans stealing the show in the uk?
[url=http://www.magictricks.co.uk/?affid=57731]here[/url]
Better misdirection. Im not saying yours is bad. Just more captivating misdirections. Use audio, visual, and touching misdirections. If you combine all three, it would be much easier to pull of those steals. Make sure also that your movements are justified, like if ur gonna go for a back pocket for example, you lead them forward with your hand by their waist in the back and do the "dip". if done well, they can walk out of the item themselves.
That site doesn't sell it,
That site used to sell it, but I guess your best bet is either hocus-pocus.com or ebay.
They have updated their website so that if it's out of stock, you can't view it... go to google and type "James Freedman DVD magictricks.co.uk"... if you find the right page then in red it will say "This product is temporarily out of stock...

Ali
I have the Freedman "stealing the show" and I must say: it's a great dvd!
It gives you an explanation on stealing pockets: breast, trousers, back, just every pocket.
It gives advice on where putting stuff, allmost every kind of watch steal
but also ties, glasses!
It's just a great dvd!