(Close Window)
Topic: You'll Be Missed
You both were such wonderful guest, I know you'll be missed. It's quiet at the Café at the moment, due to the time difference between North America and Aus, most of the Café members are out partying or snuggled in bed.

Thanks for agreeing to do this. Sue Ann and Elly May, I hope you'll come back often and join in the conversations. We need more women at the Café!

Chrystal
I just want to say a word of thanks as well. Not only has your visit been a Café first (multiple guest of honors), but your entire visit has been both informative and fun at the same time. We really appreciate the two of you taking the time to share with our Café community and hope you will continue to visit from time to time. Thanks again - both of you. :)
I agree.

This was great. Thank you Tim and Sue-Anne.

I even like Elly May Drudge, although I find her snooping behavior reprehensible! :) Still, I'm going to have to get her DVD next time I make a magic purchase! I'm nosy too!

Tim's been on here now and then. I was very happy to see [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/search_post.php?topic=154392&forum=194&post=4491505]this post[/url], Sue-Ann.
We LOVED the opportunity to be guests... and it was a real hoot!

My goodness, it kept us busy - kicking each other off the computer and trying to carry on business as usual with the added interference of Elly May... :)

What an experience! No - thankYOU. And thankyou to everyone who joined in.

I'd LOVE to keep coming back to the Café :) Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!

:)
Oh Chrystal, you're such a kind hearted young lassie - a lovely hostess. All of you are wonderful, actually - very interesting comments and you're all so much fun to play with. You've made my boring, miserable life keeping an eye on Tim and Sue-Anne MUCH more interesting!

I still can't quite get used to going to a Café without paying for a coffee... but, yes I'll definitely drop in from time to time! I feel like I need to keep you all talking nicely to each other - although I know Steve has done a MARVELLOUS job at doing that already... a woman's touch is rather necessary at times... yes, Chrystal's done a fabulous job already, I know... OK... so I'll just dust the circuits and shine the the green screen every now and again.

What do you mean my snooping behaviour is reprehensible, Billy boy? But, I do like you too... I'll forgive you, just this once!
Message: Posted by: Michael J. Douglas (Mar 12, 2006 11:26AM)
Hey, thanks again guys!

Sue-Anne's discovered smilies! There's three in the last post. haha
This was a lot of fun.......i was fortunate to catch the footage of the six card rap, thanks for stopping by.
Guys, it has been our pleasure indeed!!!
Thanks for everything Tim and Sue-Anne. It's been great hearing your stories and just chatting with you.

I sincerely hope I'll get to see your show in person someday.