(Close Window)
Topic: Free mail providers?
I have a friend who wants to join the Café but has a yahoo email address. Is there any way he can register? He really likes the site and has learned a lot from it . We are partners in magic. Is there anyting you can do to help? Thanks
Y not get a hotmail address and just use it for the Café?
Hotmail, like Yahoo are both "free" addresses and due to some people abusing them, are not allowed here.
I have the same problem. I never use my paid account (I think they are selling my address.... constant spam). I use gmail for everything but this site.
The Café does not sell or provide E-mail addresses to anyone. Dave V is correct. All free servers are blocked, not just Yahoo.
Did I come across as the Magic Café' selling me an address? Or selling my address? I did not mean to, they haven't.

I believe my paid e-mail account provider (MSN) is selling my account address, so I do not use it, and yes my Gmail account is blocked.
Is there some way to allow someone to use tehir gmail account? I don't have any email addresses anymore that are not "free". the one I'm using now will not be renewed after next month. does that mean I cannot be on the forums? I have seen a few people who do have gmail accounts as their email address. is it possible for that to be the case with my account as well?
There are many people who have "free" email addresses on their accounts, but they would have either registered before the blocks were started or had their email address changed by request. Send me a PM with your gmail email address and I'll see what I can do for you.

No, Josh, you didn't come across that way, at least not to me.