(Close Window)
Topic: hello!
:wavey: hi there, this is my first post, so i thought id introduce myself. Im 22 from the UK (sheffield) by day im a comprehensive school teacher of design and technology and by night im a magician / hip hop dj (strange mixture i know but i like to be different)

Ive been performing for approx 7years initially worked with coins then progressed onto other forms of close up work, recently began exploring mentalism.

glad to be here :bg:
Hi Looch :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
We have many things in common; I am an industrial designer and a mentalist (magician) at the same time. A designer's touch may change a lot in magic. I am sure you will spend lots of time here as I do. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome aboard looch.Enjoy your time hare at the Café.
Welcome Looch!! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post because that is the real fun of the Café.
hi tora, even more strange is that my degree is in industrial design too..must be something to do with magic and design :)

hi and thanks to everyone!
Welcome to the club!
I am sure we will learn much from each other.

Keep the magic going. :magicrabbit:
Welcome to the Café! WOW! Another Brit added to the ever growing population of the Café'! I am looking forward to your posts!