(Close Window)
Topic: SAM Competition
I was wondering what skill level are the performers on in this competition. I have some friends who are entering and swear they can win. I think they belive it will be easy. What advice do you have so I can pass on to them, because I believe it will be harder then they believe. These performers are both Teen and Adult. What level are they on??

SIX
I would say that they need to wait and see if they are even accepted first. They have to be accpeted into the competition before they can win it. I would say that winning conventions is not easy, trust me. There will be some really good acts there, they accpet the best acts. I don't know who all is competing but they usually have a good competition. I hope I helped a little
smagic
SAM does do a prescreening of the acts. This is to insure that contestants are ready to perform at this level. This helps prevent contestants from being undully embarrassed and to keep the level of competion high.

If you are planning to compete, you must get your information to Paul Criteli immediately so he can send you a packet to compete.

Richard
Can't be too tough, I was first place winner the one time I competed.
I don't think they prescreened back then.
Richard
I think Pete is just that good!

Until we appear again,
Kipp Sherry