(Close Window)
Topic: Does anyone have an effect to Lower the Gas Prices
I was just wondering, if anyone would have an effect that will lower the Gas Prices, and if anyone has one, would you mind telling me, and the secret.
Insist the prices be posted at ground level!!...Well, I haven't seen any other replies!
Insist the prices be posted at ground level!!...Well, I haven't seen any other replies!
Yes! This is an effect I use all the time, it works and is proven to have outstanding reactions.

Here is the secret:

1) Come over to England and buy some PETROL
2) Stare in amazement at the outrageous prices we charge
3) Go back home and stare in amazement once again, this time the prices have severely dropped

This is an effect that you *can* try more than once for a spectator
I just add a pill to a gallon of water and instant gas. Works every time.
Ride a bicycle....Seriously tho, I went inside to pay, and they had a loan department.... :) ..
Drop one tablet of Alka-Selser in a glass of water, drink it real fast and you will have gas....
Dennis, at first I thought you were making a reference to this movie:

http://www.laurelandhardycentral.com/jitter.htm

Enjoyable little movie ... now available on DVD, I might add. Now, if only someone would actually invent the gas pill!

See ya!
Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Just sold my car for gas money
[quote]
On 2006-04-22 05:07, Poliphilo wrote:
Yes! This is an effect I use all the time, it works and is proven to have outstanding reactions.

Here is the secret:

1) Come over to England and buy some PETROL
2) Stare in amazement at the outrageous prices we charge
3) Go back home and stare in amazement once again, this time the prices have severely dropped

This is an effect that you *can* try more than once for a spectator
[/quote]

Haha! I like that one!
Doesn't England included the road tax in the gas?
I am changing the signs in the petrol station at midnight. Then I am buying petrol the next morning for half price. But don't tell someone of me. Ha ha.
Switch to Biodiesel
I found the secret

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWDmaxDmIhU[/url/
This is what I meant:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWDmaxDmIhU[/url]
That's video is brilliant! What a great idea...Now I gotta teach one of my younger kids to pump gas, they'll love it!!!

johnny
Ok so now my secret is out...hehe..That was funny. Durgey, that was a good one. Taco Bell works for me. I have seen the gas prices in the UK and I am thankful over here. I went in to a gas station and asked for $5 in gas. The guy farted and gave me a receipt. I can't beleive I just said that. I appologize for that word.

Steven
Sure, you can lower gas prices, just shorten the pumps!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
Buy a horse.
Someone suggested carpools, but I didn't think my car knew how to swim!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
LOL @ All of the posts here.

Think UK Pays a lot? Try South Africa. :o) Or Worse!!! ZIMBABWE. Most Days they do not have Petrol (gas). You sometimes have to park your car in a line for weeks to wait for them to get petrol first and hope you get some in your car before it is sold out.

Sad, but 100% true.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock, then what is the point of owning a car in the first place? I mean, if you have to park your car at the station, walk everywhere you go for days or weeks at a time, then walk back to the station and put a little gas in your car so you can drive it home and park it because it's too expensive to drive anywhere, and when you do finally run out of gas again, you have to repeat the whole process? Why not just resign yourself to walking everywhere all the time anyway?

It reminds me of people who insist on using the computer for everything, even when it would be easier to just do something the old-fashioned way. One person in the cubicle next to me insists on sending me email to set up meetings to discuss things that we could just take care of if they would only walk 10 ft. and chat with me for a few minutes.
LOL. My point exactly. In Zimbabwe though, they actually take big drums and fill them with petrol too. so that they don't need to come back often. This just makes things worse though. The petrol and Diesel stations empty quickly leaving many without gas. A Bicycle would be my option. But think about being a tourist who wants to travel around Zimbabwe? I don't know. I think they need to Burn their president at the Stake, he makes food and petrol vanish from his country faster than any of us could.

Regards
Wolflock
I set up my car to run on beans. Any kind of gaseous bean.
So it just farts along?
If you stuff your gas tank full of flash wool....grab a lighter....show the shop assistant your new trick.....you're car will dissapear, and you wont need gas!

you could move to the middle east....i've heard gas/petrol is going a little bit cheaper over there?