(Close Window)
Topic: I don't even have a title for this topic ...
Wow! Why do you think the person who is considered the greatest living magic teacher who sells thousands of videos and DVDs just had such a very average turnout during his week at the Magic Café. Come on, 419 posts, that's very strange. Any explanations? Were people too shy? The month before, Tim Ellis had the highest number of posts ever.
I really couldn't think of any questions for Ammar.

Some V.I.Ps have had contests offering prizes. This would increase the posts.
I thought it was a bit odd. But I don't think Michael had much time to reply to questions,I believe he was posting from the road. He only made 83 posts himself. There were quite a few questions and comments that went unanswered, so maybe people saw that he wasn't really responding to each and every post and decided not to ask a question at all?

I thought it would have been a bigger deal myself.
I saw him lecture recently, and asked my questions then...
I don't think people were shy... out of the last sixteen guests he generated the third highest number of individual topic threads. But it seems his time was quite limited so not that many posts developed into full blown discussions as has been the case with some of the other V.I.Ps.

As for Tim Ellis, don't forget that Sue-Anne Webster was also helping reply to questions. They received far fewer individual topic threads than Ammar (75 as against 119). And that's taking nothing away from their contribution, I for one thoroughly enjoyed their time here and Tim still continues to post.