(Close Window)
Topic: Two Way Joker Cards
I noticed that the standard Bicycle Joker cards have one way designs. Is there any way to get a two way Bicycle joker? If not, what brands include Joker cards with two way designs? I would like a two way design for use with Color Monte. I still would like to use the $14 card, so a Bicycle card is preferable.

Thanks,

Elliott
Let it have printed.....
Two small jokers from the Guarantee Joker card; no text.
Elliott,
Why would you require such a card? Even the standard $14 card is a one way pattern. It really shouldn't impact the trick, and anything non-standard is going to stand out as being "unusual" (i.e. "trick cards"). Is it really worth the added expense of having custom cards printed?

I haven't seen any Joker cards that are two way, but I'll keep my eyes open for you.
I plan on using a joker instead of the red card and a queen instead of the blue card. The only catch is that a one way joker seems to make the alignment more noticeable (IMO). Itís ok for the $14 card to be a one way card. After all, itís not seen until the very end of the routine.

Thanks for keeping watch for the card.

Elliott
Elliott,
You are running when no one is chasing...
Perhaps I need to take off a few pounds. :)
[quote]
On 2006-05-15 21:06, wsduncan wrote:
Elliott,
You are running when no one is chasing...
[/quote]

I think I know where he's coming from. There's nothing wrong with being a perfectionist.

:)
Roger,
His stated reason was that he thought that having a one way face on the card made the Quick Three Way move somehow less deceptive.

My statement was meant to reflect the opinion that he was mistaken.

If being a "perfectionist" causes you to fixate on things that are not important, to the exclusion of things that matter, than there can be a downside to being a perfectionist.
I never said that Iím excluding the things that matter. Also, I donít think posting a question on a board equates to fixating on something. Finally, whether or not this is ďimportantĒ is debatable. From my standpoint, one way cards make the alignment move less deceptive. I could be wrong, but I donít think itís a coincidence that the original diamond cards are two way cards. Iím a big fan of the trick and I perform it all the time. For other reasons, I would like to modify things a bit so that I can use two regular cards instead of the diamond cards. I just want to make sure the modifications donít weaken the effect.

Thanks,

Elliott
Quite! :)
Do you mean a Joker that looks like this:
[url]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6223/jokergb7.jpg[/url]
Yes, he means that.

Maybe using two blank cards is better than using such unreal Jokers?

Hideo Kato
OK, I constructed 3 different 2-way-Jokers which do not look so unusual at all. They are made out of the back design of Tally Ho decks and a Hoyle Poker deck.
Christian
Those Jokers are *** cool!

Can you do one with the Bicycle Rider Back?
Those Jokers would be add a nice change to many effects...