(Close Window)
Topic: Visual Key Bending Effects
I noticed an ad in this month's MAGIC magazine for Erez Moshe's Key-Bend effect. I couldn't get the video to work at the makmagic site. Any reviews of this? Or thoughts in general on the best visual key bending effects out there?
I haven't seen the effect you are describing, but if you check out Banachek's PSI series dvds, there are some really good key bending effects there that are quite stunningly visual.
Message: Posted by: Angelo the Magician (Jun 23, 2006 11:10AM)
In my opinion a key bending effect must be performed with a borrowed key, and as soon as it is bent it must be hand out to the owner for controlling. And then, what then? He cannot use the key for his car or his house.
I think, better to bend a borrowed coin or spoon! Or does anybody has an idea for this problem?
Banachek describes this in PSI Series. If you bend a borrowed key, make sure that you clearly state that after you do what you are about to do, the key will be totally worthless. Make sure they give you a key that they know they have a backup for. ALWAYS stress clearly that the key will be USELESS after the miracle has occured.
Use your own key but hand out for inspection first. I also like Richard Osterlind's method.
Wow...You would think this thread would be full of recommendations for Key Accessory, reviewed [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=151691&forum=109]HERE,[/url] unless price has something to do with it.....