(Close Window)
Topic: Magic phone cards
Hi!
I am collecting phone cards related with magic or magicians. I have around 40 different phone cards with Copperfield, Siegfried & Roy, Uri Geller, phone cards explaining magic tricks, and others.
Soon I will prepare a web page with all my cards.
I donīt know if there are any other guy collecting the same, but...I am always looking for more phone cards to my collection (and it is not easy, believe me...)
If you have got anything to sell or trade, please, contact me
All my best!

Quique Marduk
quique@magia.com.ar
There are about 10-12 Houdini phone cards out there. If you have Houdini ones for sale, please let me know.

Good Luck,

Kevin
Oh, yes, I have a serie of 10, there are from Canada, but I have not reppeated to sell by now.
Thank you!
Quique Marduk
I have set #1 of the Houdini calling cards,set number 436.does anybody know how much they might be worth?
Dear Magicdoctor:
I have six Houdiniīs phone cards from Canada. Two pictures black and white, the same two pictures in full color and two posters full color.
Is your set the same?
I paid 30 dollars for the whole set on Ebay some months ago. Are you interested on selling it?
Please, let me know
regards!
marduk
marduk@magia.com.ar
I have about 70-80 different Houdini cards, but their all not phone cards. They range from 1902 up to the late 1990's. They came with magazines, cigarettes, cigars, bread, candy etc. If anyone has ones they want to sell, please let me know.