(Close Window)
Topic: My vid of Juan Hundred Bill switch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuQUmS_imQ

This is my first video, decided to go with the Juan Hundred switch since I haven't seen anybody doing a video of it. I LOVE bill switches and this is definately one of my favorites for its sheer straight forwardness. It takes a while to get down and fluid, and I wanna get some more practicing in before I get it to my standards. Anyways let me know what you guys think.
After the switch, the $1 bill sticks out slightly from the left top side.
Yes it does stick out slightly but I still think you did a great switch.
NOt familiar with this. Is it a borrowed bill?
Yes the bill is borrowed and the change is the Juan Pablo change. Doug Mckenzie made a way to get in and out of the change, and look clean at the end. It was one of the effects released with the latest Blaine special.
Nice!
Very nice. Yes, there was a flash, but very small. Very well done. Keep up the good work

_Zim
Very nice, But as said before, the 1$ bill slightly sticks out.

Great work,
Chrix
You might not want to display the bill gripped so tightly between the thumbs & forefingers.

If you display the bills held lightly between your thumbs and several fingertips, you will still be able to do the move on the down & upswing. This will help hide the move and the method.
How this change is related Lonnie Chevrie's one? Was one of them inspired by the other, or aren't those related?
Thanks,
Jonathan.
Lonnie's version is a variation of Juan Pablo's bill switch. This version is also a variation of Juan Pablo's bill switch and incorporates some of Lonnie's as well as others' touches.
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Jul 11, 2006 09:43PM)
The tough part is losing the folds and borrowing the bill
When done perfectly, This is the best bill switch out there.
Looks good.... :) ..
Hi guys, thanks for the feedback.

I'll take your considerations and try to make my switch better. I'd like to make a video of bill switches soon with hundy 500, juan hundred, + more.

I think Juan hundred is the most direct, in your face bill switch out there. I'm going to pick up the Switch book by Lovich and see what else is up there or if I can play around with the handling.
Thanks for posting the Video, I think it looks great.
[quote]
On 2006-07-13 01:30, giochi wrote:
When done perfectly, This is the best bill switch out there.
[/quote]

Gotta agree, I LOVE this switch.
Yeah, I've killed with it
I like the music and sound. Spooky/ethereal.
I have got to get this. I have Hundy 500 and greed, but this looks so simple and direct. Can you hand it out immediately after the switch?
Yea you can hand it out for immediately inspection and no one will question if your hands are clean. I have Greed, Hundy 500, and Juan. But I like to perform Hundy 500, and then go into Juan hundred if they ask if I can change one of their bills. Or with hundy 500 I'll change all of the bills except for one and said I messed up, and then go into Juan hundred. I love Greed and all, but it dosen't fit in with my style. As in if I did real magic I'd turn $1->$100.
Handy 500 is good bonus on the Juan Hundred dvd as well
I'm trying to work an effect of the Juan Hundred that doesn't require any gimmiks. I'm sure this has been done in different ways before, and on the video he clearly explains why it's better to do w/ the props. Anyways when I get it more solid I'll post it to the thread. Handy 500 is a good one, might even get better reactions than the Hundy, haven't tried it yet.
If you are not into the gimmicks, check out the original Juan Pablo change in the book Switch.

Doug
Nice Video! I like the fold marks on the bill. It had me fooled. I was expecting something else.
I liked it a lot. Little flash but still good :)