(Close Window)
Topic: And the award for the magician with the worst promo video soundtrack goes to....
[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=YMnlhKyk6kU&search=magician]youtube.com[/url]
Hampton the Hamster rocks! What are you talking about?

Definately not a good choice of music for the demo. It just doesn't fit.
Never seen such crazy choice of music in a promo video.
Wow, He looks like he has a fine illusion show. I thought the music was strange, until about halfway through, then it started to grow on me. I realized that the beat to that music (anyone konw what it is?) matched his moves very nicely.
The hampster dance by Hampton the Hampster or some other hampster...

It actually samples the opening song from Disneys Animated film Robin Hood. I want to say the singer is either Roger Miller or Burle Ives (I could be totatlly wrong on that). The hampster dance just speeds up the voice "dee dee dee da da da doh doh...."
I'm ok with the video.
Not bad, not excellent.
The video is ok... a little lengthy, but definately needs different music.
I liked the music. Silly, and fast paced. Plus, I gather it might be geared towards a slightly different audience than us English-speaking magicians are used to. I'm not sure how popular magic is in the Spanish-speaking community... His website's pretty cool, though-
http://www.dreams-ilusiones.com/pedrotercero/
The music actually matched the videos timing. There are much better choices out there however.

I would definitly suggest to going to newgrounds.com and searching through the audio. Contact the auther and he'd probably be more than likely to let you use it.
Well other than the Origami base which was thick enough for him to get inside with her...it wasnt bad.

Kevin