(Close Window)
Topic: Video Up of My Walk of Pain...
My editor has put up a video on youtube that Sylver and I (She's on the Café now...Say hi to her in the new arrivals section!) are thinking about using for our Ren Fest promotional packs.
Take a look, let me know what you think (About the video, performance, costuming...anything!) and leave comments on youtube as well.
Thanks all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFBjxunwoI
Oh...and remember- the camera adds 10 pounds...and there were at least three cameras on me at the time!
Gwyd
Message: Posted by: FacadeTheStiltBoy (Jul 26, 2006 05:42PM)
I like the editing. Nice job.

As for your glass container thingy, is it hard to transport like that?
Not too bad to transport. I can carry it solo, but it is easier with two. It is 2'x4', which is also the exact same size as my Bed of Nails. Between shows I set it on top of the bed to protect passers by from the nails if they are backstage. For transport, the top screws on. I also have a voodoo box that breaks down to a flat 2'x4'.
Almost my entire act fits in the back seat of my car. BON, then Glass box, then voodoo box all stacked up neatly.
Thanks for checking it out!
Gwyd
Gwyd,
That was hilarious and amazing. Kudos on a job well done your assistant is great and the editing job was eXcellent.
Gwyd,

Very nice work! Laughs and thrills in the right proportion for all.

Yours,

Paul
Hey - that looks familiar! :) Nice video Gwyd - great job.
I personally like the close up of your feet as you walk... you can actually see how rough and tough his feet are. =P
We need to start drinking again... the box could use a good refresh of glass. Muhahaha
Anyone want to help?
Message: Posted by: Michael J. Douglas (Aug 11, 2006 08:41AM)
Excellent! You two work well together, and your other vids were just as good. Who knew a Ren Fest could be entertaining? *ducks to avoid the barrage of thrown objects....of pain*

Sylver,
Your character reminds me of Tinkerbell. :bg: