(Close Window)
Topic: Freaks in the corporate market
Who said that we freaks and sideshow folk are not marketable to the corporate world. Here is a link to my new internet commercial for Sneaux Shoes, they are owned by the same company who makes LUGZ. Click on the Sneaux Circus banner and then the videos link, my spot is the top photo.
http://www.sneauxshoes.com
Cool!!
Sweet...I so want to learn the eyelid thing...
Thanks guys....
Ahhh!! anything with eyes is so super creepy to me... it's just one of those buttons for me.
Cool vid though!
Dear John,

That's excellent! Welcome to the boardroom.

Yours,

Paul
Nice!

Are you now sponsered by Sneaux as well?
As of right now we are corting each other to see how this campain works out. I really do not wear sneakers but for a sponsorship I will say whatever they need me to....lol.
I know how that is, now if only my dogs would quit eating mine.

Out of curiousity though, how did they get ahold of you? If you don't mind me asking.
I am very aggressive about getting work and I submit myself to dozens of auditions a week. I found this audition online at craigs list, if you have never been to that site it could be worth your time. I have been told no more than yes but when they do it can pay off. I live in NY so there is always something being done here, I am not too sure about Omaha.
Congrats!
It does happen sometimes, and I think with the way marketing is going now, it could happen a lot more. I know we get a lot of people into our shows that you wouldn't expect, and intrest is growing. Good luck with the contract!!