(Close Window)
Topic: New Website for Rocco
Hi all,

Wanted to get some opinions, critiques and ideas on a website I jut finished, It's the new official website for Rocco. Please let me know what you all think.

http://www.TheMagicOfRocco.com
Very impressive!

I like, I like.
Hi Rocco,

It fits you well Rocco.

Great music, however, there is a little glitch. It starts automatically on the home page, but when you switch to your video, it continues to play and doesn't end when you start the video. So you end up with two audio tracks playing at the same time.

I had to go back to your home page, turn off the music, then click through again to watch the video. That was annoying.

By the way, I enjoyed your video, particularly the flower taking a bow. Reminds me of Norm Neilsen's violin!

Great job!

Jim
Very decent website. Thank you for sharing.
Actually, although I like the color scheme and layout, I'm not that impressed with the overuse of "Swish" to animate every photo gallery set. Looks to me like you were using the "free trial" version and that doesn't help the professional look at all. If you decide to keep that style of presentation, I hope you do something about the Swish link on each page. As far as the pictures go, the thumbnails need to be bigger, and the images themselves are rather small too.

For me, there was no audio. No video either for that matter. I'm on a high speed connection and the video was at 40% loading after about five minutes. Might be a bandwidth issue or network congestion, or maybe I just hit it at a bad time.
The fact that you get 10 seconds of the titles of each gallery set is annoying. When I click on stage shows I know I am seeing " stage show" photos and get tired of looking at the title " Stage shows" for 10 seconds before the images load.

Web surfers have little patience so you need to grab them before they loose interest.

Best,

Tim
That's basically what I was referring to too. There's really no need to make every gallery a flash presentation. Just go to the pics and get on with it.
Much better. The videos load now, except for Video 1, and the photo gallery has been streamlined and loads much faster. Keep it up, it's looking good!