(Close Window)
Topic: What a Brilliant Forum
Congratulations on creating a place for people to share their ideas and skills. I live in London UK and can be described as 'inspector gadget' (acording to my family !). I am a 38yr old electrician who has been taking things apart since about 3yrs old. The mysteries of magic go hand in hand with my curiosity for how things work. This has led to me performing the odd illusion to stump my friends. My skills do not lie in sleight of hand but in apparatus. I would like to learn more Card Skills including mis-direction etc and Street Magic. I do this for the pleasure of performing and will probably never make a living from it. I have engineering skills including welding and fabrication and I also have a very good engineering friend who makes very well made items for the magic industry such as coin shells, folding coins, bill tubes etc. If anyone is interested in a chat about magic email me martin@bickell.freeserve.co.uk (no junk please !)
Welcome aboard Nitram.Very nice to meet you. :magicrabbit:
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
Welcome, Nitram. This is the best place on the web or anywhere else for that matter. We're always open and there's always something going on. Enjoy your visits but beware, it can become habit forming.

:rotf:
Welcome Sir,
I am very glad to meet you. You sound like a interesting person with plenty of skills at hand. Wish you the best.
Thanks for taking time out of your performance and learning time to reply. I too will try to do the same for others.

Regards Nitram UK
Hi Nitram :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
welcome to the best Café on the net. You will see that this is an awesome convention of magical people. Do not hesitate to share anything about magic here. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]