(Close Window)
Topic: What would you do?
My friend sent me a very good question. I'd like to hear some other responses, apart from his or mine. Here's the question-

You're sitting at a bus station next to your grandma, your best friend who's saved your life, and the girl of your dreams. A hurricane/tornado is coming right for you. You have the keys to a car with only two seats in it. What do you do?

I'll tell you my response and maybe give my reasoning later on-
Give my best friend and my loved one the keys, and die with my grandma.

This is a tough one, I know, but what would you do?
Well if you can't take one of the buses, the best friend drives, Grandma in passenger seat, girl one's dreams on Grandma's lap, and me laying flat on top of car and hanging on for life.

Or should I ask if Grandma is YOUR BEST FRIEND, ONE WHO'S SAVED YOUR LIFE, AND GAL OF YOUR DREAMS?
Nice answer, but what if only two of you could go at all?

And I could see a grandma being a best friend to one of her grandchildren, BUT BEING THE GIRL OF THEIR DREAMS????????????

:huh:
I didn't say she was the girl of my dreams....But you know, some people...
Well, I do see what you're saying, because some people are just plain... strange.
Well, if you are in the bus station, that is a heck of a lot safer than being in a car during a tornado! I'd get everyone to dive under the seats (at least that's what we were taught in elementary school)! Then, after the tornado passed, I'd go outside to see my car forty feet up in the air wrapped around a tree.

Margarette
I asexually reproduce and use the offspring as a shield.
Well...both my grandmothers are dead....my best friend is dead....and my wife won't let me date. I guess I'd drive off alone.
Steve V
Dreamgirl on my lap, granny in the trunk. That was easy.

Try these:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4954856.stm
A car is not the place to be during tornados or hurricanes.