(Close Window)
Topic: Michael Close's Bunny Ears Oragami
Does anyone know how to make those cute little bunny ears that Michael Close uses as a give-away?

I'm looking for those EXACT ones. The ones that look like a bunny hood that you would put over your head with ears on top.
Not sure I understand what you're asking for. The bunny made from the cocktail napkin is in Workers 1. Or do you mean the ears for "Stupid Travelers," which are a marketed novelty item?
Frank .. I have a book " folding money Fooling" byRobert E Neale. He explains hwo to do the bunny with a dollar bill ..Im sutrew it can also be applied to a playing card
Itis a wonderfull book . aand it and many of the Micheal close ideas are ihn the book
vinny
I used to have a book called "folding the Universe". It had many was to fold dollar bills. It also have 150 step origami figures. Maybe, check it out.
He shows how to fold those in Workers 1, and I think he may demonstrate it on the Workers video.

JMT
Michael Close talks about how to use the bunnies in the Workers video, but does not explain how to fold them.

I am in the same sitation that Frank is in.

Jeff
As mentioned above, it's all explained in Workers 1 - as well as a few ideas detailing how to use them for children and adults. The adults routine is particularly entertaining.

There are other EXCELLENT routines in Workers 1 (indeed the whole Workers series is highly recommended) - but it, you won't be disappointed!!
When you say it is explained in "Workers I" do you mean the book? I didnt think he explained it on the video (which I do have - but mave have missed it)

So the question is WOrker book or tape?

Thanks.

BroDavid
Hi folks
It's in the book.
If you like origami and bunnies.... you can use a 160q balloon and do a tiny rabbit with it.
see ya
arthur
Specifically, I'm talking about the "bunny ears" that he says he uses to put into the spectators' breast pockets so that when the owner "comes around" he sees that Michael is "busy".

I'm not talking about the flat looking bunny that looks like it's coming out of a tophat.

The one I like reminds me of the headpiece that "max" wears from the kids book..
"Where the Wild Things Are" except it has bunny ears instead of little pointy ones.

It's 3 dimensional.

I hope someone replies and says..

"Oh, sure. Yep. That's the one!!! and it's in Workers #X"

Frank

p.s. Scott, I don't remember which one was made from a coctail napkin and I have not seen Stupid Travellers yet. This sounds like neither of those, however.
Hi Frank:
"Oh, sure. Yep. That's the one!!! and it's in Workers #1 - The BOOK!!!

Hope this helps - by the way there's some other fantastic routines, and excellent thinking in this book - as with all 5 othe Workers books!
You can find it in "The Magic of Origami" by Alice Gray and Kunihiko Kasahara.
I had the same problem and found this along with other animals in this book.
Very interesting.
If you know the basics of origami, if you PM me I think I can help you with the foldings (in case you can't buy Close's book or "The magic of Origami" right now)
Ok. Thanks a lot. Fantastic!

Well I've been building up my Workers Series off ebay when I see them.
One of you #$^@#$@# outbid me by $1 for Workers #5 while I wasn't looking recently.

I just have 2,3,4. Figures!

Frank