(Close Window)
Topic: Japan gaffed coins?
Message: Posted by: HiraseMagic (Aug 27, 2006 10:11PM)

Where can I get some Japan gaffed coins (like folding, cig thru...)? Thanks for your help.

Message: Posted by: StevenKidwell (Aug 27, 2006 11:10PM)
Your best bet is to contact the experts in the field to try and have some made.


I obviously cannot speak for Todd or Jamie Schoolcraft, but when I needed a specific coin, I just sent them the coins. Of course, I contacted them first to make certain what I wanted could be done. But, this would ensure that you are getting the coins you want.

Message: Posted by: Marcelo Insua (Sep 7, 2006 12:41PM)
You can get Japanese gaffed coins in Japan to:
Field Magic
Amenity Magic