(Close Window)
Topic: Silver shirt
Where can I find a silver shirt? shiny one? I have made my own b4 but wandering if anyone you know od sells them, online website better? short sleeve ones.

Cheers
Try your local thrift store...especially with halloween nearing you might be in luck!
I bought mine from a formal wear place. They had silver, black, purple, and white. I bought one of each for around $20 - $25.
I find it amusing that a formal wear supply house would carry shiny shirts.

Brett.
I found a great place for nice looking satin shrits... International Male, they also come with matching satin ties. good prices too.
Like domon wrote:

http://www.internationamale.com

has satin shirts in all colores.

I have a lame' shirt and it it so hot.

I don't mean Paris Hilton hot I mean
it makes you sweat.

The satin shirts are hot also but are
very magical looking.

Posted: Sep 22, 2006 3:22pm
Go today to JoAnn's Fabricks and they have a LOT of great fabric for performers.

Because it Halloween season, I guess.

Also got to JC Pennies soon and they will have very BRIGHT colored VanHusen? shirts becuase of the holiday season. Bright Red, Blue and Purple. I got two of each last year and will buy more this year.
If you live or travel near a VanHeusen outlet store, you'll find that they offer much more than your local clothing stores do. My favorite one is near Nashville in Lebanon, Tennessee. I seem to go through there about every other month. Then I stock up on trim cut black, red and silver/grey shirts that are seldom available elsewhere. (I need my space for body loads, not cloth!) They are also a great source of flat-front dress black pants. I avoid pleats and cuffs every chance I get. For some unknown reason, lower end retailers load the shelves and racks with pleats and cuffs.

Silver is a very good stage color. I have used it off and on for over forty years. It is especially effective if your Lighting Tech knows his stuff. Professional entertainers don't favor it out of ignorance. It works.

(I have four silver tux suits for a reason! Black ones are certainly cheaper.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Neznarf,

You forgot the "L" in your hyperlink address. It should be http://www.internationalmale.com.

Dan.
VanHeusen are great shirts.

Go to JC Pennies around holiday time and they have some great colors.
Any mens store would have them.