(Close Window)
Topic: Interactive Mind Experiment Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInKqK_GB24

Does this method work for you often?
Did not work on me. Is it supposed to?
It worked on me five times continuously!

Hideo Kato
It's more of a simple mentalism effect, but I have had less than shiny track record with it.
Trickshop sends out an email newsletter that has a free effect in every issue. This was in one of the issues awhile back. It's a Dai Vernon invention, and he claimed that it was very reliable.
I tried to force the 4 of hearts on him, and that's the one he picked. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Regards
Message: Posted by: Gregory The Great (Sep 13, 2006 10:53AM)
Neat if it worked for me!
Yes, the effect is "Dai Vernon's Mental Force" from Expert Card Technique (Hugard & Braue, 1940). I created what many informed cardmen consider to be the best version of this effect extant. It is called "Psyboards". It cannot fail, because it's not a trick.

I first unveiled "Psyboards" at The Second Deal convention in Atlanta in 2005. All who witnessed it were happily fried. Soon afterwards, it first appeared in print on The Second Deal website. It then appeared in the September 2005 issue of MAGIC magazine. Josh Jay nominated it as one of the top ten tricks of the year, remarking, "I use this almost daily."

"Psyboards" can also be found in my Sinister Ministrations (2006) lecture notes.

Tom Frame
Yes, the effect is "Dai Vernon's Mental Force" from Expert Card Technique (Hugard & Braue, 1940). I created what many informed cardmen consider to be the best version of this effect extant. It is called "Psyboards". It cannot fail, because it's not a trick.

I first unveiled "Psyboards" at The Second Deal convention in Atlanta in 2005. All who witnessed it were happily fried. Soon afterwards, it first appeared in print on The Second Deal website. It then appeared in the September 2005 issue of MAGIC magazine. Josh Jay nominated it as one of the top ten tricks of the year, remarking, "I use this almost daily."

"Psyboards" can also be found in my Sinister Ministrations (2006) lecture notes.

Tom Frame
I picked the king of hearts.
I went there to see the effect and I saw my marketed initial item Titanic deck.
That was a very weird feeling and thank God no explanation was given.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaOgFPpSJpY&mode=related&search=
That's interesting but hardly consistent enough for me.