(Close Window)
Topic: BJW - Magical Jewelers
I found many fine Magical Themed Jewelry here:

http://www.magicaljewelersbjw.com/

How about quality and service?
Very interesting products.
Is the Site down? I just read Geni Mag but I cant get the Page to open.
It appears to be down right now, maybe too many hits after the article came out.
That Sucks I'm interested in the M ring and the necklace.
Site appears to be back up now. Gay, Robbie, and Harriet do a great job with the jewelry. The all three show up to major conventions in the dealer room.
Got it, my main concern is the M ring, ive always liked it and would love to get one. Thanks for the heads up.
I have one of the puzzle rings like they show. I got it in Turkey some years ago. that's a good price for a neat ring.
I've been looking for a puzzle ring to replace one I lost. Now I know where to find one.
Bill
FYI, I have the M-Ring and the Quality is very well. I have known Harriet for a number of years and Jewelery is her business. My wife also has purchased a few pieces and really likes the workmanship. BJW is a GREAT Place to deal with and you will receive GOOD Customer Service. If you cannot get a hold of anyone PM me and I will call Harriet for you and in turn give her your phone number.

Rodney
Anywhere online to get an accurate Ring size? I wont be home for the next five days to go check.