(Close Window)
Topic: Proof that Homer Liwag does really exist
I was one of the select few for a long time, but now its available to the masses:
4 Coins and a Filipino on DVD taught by Homer Liwag. This is what real magic would actually look like.

Check out the trailer on: http://www.homerliwag.com

Finally the ultimate proof that Homer Liwag is not just a character created by Kenner.
So any idea when this will be released?

sickmagic
OMG! I too am excited to see this on DVD! I had no idea that that routine could look so AMAZING!

C
I would have never considered doing any coin magic if it wasnt for Homer. There's a reason Homer works for Copperfield full time and this DVD backs it up. The DVD is being released very soon.

Doug
The teaser looks amazing. I'll be watching for the release.
The site doesn't seem to be working. I can't enter site or view trailer.
WOW, very interesting, can't wait
So the legend is true! :) I await with baited breath on this DVD's release.
I've been doing a variation of 4 Coins And A Filipino since I first saw it in MME and that was about 15 or so years ago. It is my workhorse and all time favorite.

I've not been this pleased and excited about a new DVD since I can't remember.
This is great news!
Wow looks great, I'm thinking it must use gaffs? The production from M/K subtelty (If it's what I think it is!) was nice.
This'll be hard to resist. Larry, it looks like the site uses Flash, so you may have to download the plug-in...
I'm with Doug and Charlie (BTW Charlie, sorry I haven't been in touch the new business is time consuming). I am SO excited about this release (and saddened you could always tell someone who was in the know by how much Homer material they did). I'll never forget the first time I saw Homer do this for me. In much the same way as Doug, Homer's magic got me interested in coins. When he works its so effortless...I'll stop gushing and go watch the trailer again.
Jason
There is going to be and ad for the dvd in the October issue of Genii according to Richard Kaufman. I too have had MME for a long time and also looking forward to the dvd.
So that's what it's supposed to look like!!!
I've had this routine for years but have never seen it performed. I hope Homer is prepared for an avalanche of orders.
Great ..it is about time he did a video.
The routine is ungaffed I am told.

Mobius
[quote]
On 2006-09-17 15:59, Mobius303 wrote:

The routine is ungaffed I am told.

Mobius
[/quote]

Wow
No its not.

Sean
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Sep 17, 2006 04:26PM)
Since when was there any question about Homer's being a real person? You'd think that leaked video would have settled the matter.

And now that there is a homerliwag.com and also a chriskenner.com perhaps we can also look forward to seeing some releases of their works. From the OLD video we can see some of Homer's style. Very impressive.

Who knows, perhaps Copperfield has given the guys a chance to offer their magic? Maybe we will also get to see that torn and restored card.

I wish them both the best in their ventures.
I've seen the DVD since it's beginning. If you do any coin magic at all this is a must have DVD.
Homer is not only a fabulous magician but he's also a cutting edge video designer. The format of "CoinOne" (that's the real name of this DVD) is like nothing you've ever seen.

Homer spent about 200 hours working on this DVD. I've had a ton of conversations with him and he's planning on putting more out if this one does well. Hence the name CoinOne.

I think this is a great opportunity for those who buy a DVD, get it, copy it then sell it the next day to think about what they're doing. Making copies for friends, renting, lending it to a bunch of friends etc. all decrease the bottom line for someone who's putting a lot of time and money into tipping to you one of the best coin tricks for the small price of $30.00.

Personally, my company has already shifted gears. This year I'm producing as many non-magic DVD's as titles for magic. All of the stealing has made my decision easy. If I have a choice between a magic project and a non-magic project I'm going non-magic.

So buy Homer's DVD. He deserves your hard earned dollars. As a bonus Chris Kenner is teaching his routine from Out Of Control titled "The Deep". His handling of the Tenkai Penny move looks like trick photography. Actually, the entire DVD looks like trick photography but I assure you it's not.

A lot of guys learned this routine from print but once you see how Homer handles it you'll finally understand just how magical a routine that's been honed by years of refinement can look.
Still no word on a release date?
I heard they are trying to release it by October but that is not set in stone yet.
I have not sen anything online about it's release however, I am planning on getting it as soon as it is released ...it will be a must have for sure.

Bob,
Interesting post, thanks for your insight...I did not know there was that much stealing with all the copyprotection out there.

I am glad that Chris and Homer are doing things like this for themselves as oposed to just helping with other video productions. Dan & Dave "The System" was a very well done DVD and was produced or directed by Chris Kenner. It taught what it set out to teach and then was entertaining and had many easter eggs...I am sure the vids will have easter eggs as well as some great humor on them.

Later,
Mobius
Perhaps it will be priced high enough that only people willing to put the necessary work into it will purchase.

Gene
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Sep 17, 2006 08:34PM)
[quote]
On 2006-09-17 20:49, Heygeno wrote:
Perhaps it will be priced high enough that only people willing to put the necessary work into it will purchase.

Gene
[/quote]

AFAIK there is no connection between cost and "putting in the work" Pricing that way seems to put works into the hands of collectors and from there... things only get worse. Most in magic are not so wealthy as to have large amounts of money to risk.

IMHO Far better to get things out to the MANY who want them, and let those who DO put in the work reap the benefits. If those guys were to offer seminars for direct teaching... likely a better place to let those with money take the fast track. ;)

Remember, for every magician you might try to fool there are THOUSANDS of regular people out there who would love to see some good magic.
Hi Doug,

You are totally right, this really looks like magic,WOOOW.

all the best.

Mano.
No gaff? wow, I thought he used flipper coins...

Jeff
The question of whether or not Homer exists was in direct realtion to the magic magazine article on chris kenner last month. As for the DVD, Homer did confirm with me that it was $30 with the possibility of more dvds to come depending on sales of this one ... so please buy at least 2 copies.

Doug
Hey Doug,

I'll do just that, I'd love to watch more of Homer's work out there.

peace out there.

Mano.
[quote]
On 2006-09-17 19:19, Bob Kohler wrote:

Personally, my company has already shifted gears. This year I'm producing as many non-magic DVD's as titles for magic. All of the stealing has made my decision easy. If I have a choice between a magic project and a non-magic project I'm going non-magic.

[/quote]

Please Mr. Kohler, spare us.
I saw the on-line video, it is amazing. I will definitely buy the dvd. Watching those possibilities got my blood going. . .
The single coin vanish...well ...Words can't describe it except for :
Real Magic

I will get two too one for a christmas present for a friend so we can both bang our heads against the wall.
Mobius
Well, I for one am highly impressed. That stuff looks REAL good. I always used the open retrieval without my thumb involved. The way he does it with his thumb over the coins makes it look like that coin just pops into existance. Really cool looking.

Unrelated to that - anyone else out there using Internet Explorer 7 RC1? If you go to that website using that browser, it asks if you want to allow it to access your clipboard, and then you can't do anything but ctrl-alt-delete and end the task.
Anyone else having problems downloading the video. Its appears to be slow and then when it gets to 99% it locks up.
Hi guys,
I believe the trailer problem with the "clipboard", in the latest version of IE, HAS been fixed. Clear your cache and try viewing the trailer page again. Let us Café members know how it works for you now.

As for your post magico, That could be an internet connection speed problem. The problem is on your end though. You may want to try clearing your cache, temp files, etc. close browser.. reopen and watch the trailer again. If the problem still persists... see if theres a newer browser update to download and install and make sure you have the latest quicktime player downloaded as well. If all else fails... try another browser such as netscape, or mozilla firefox!

Hope that helps!
Al,

Thanks for the help. I changed over to quicktime instead of real player and it is works fine.

Magico
Just posted a video on youtube of homer doing a little improv magic at a loft party here in NYC. Enjoy.

Doug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AW0a6IIGx0
Great clip Doug.
I remember seeing this clip a few months ago and I thought it was great! Thank you for posting it in a public forum...I saw the clip at a friends house and have not seen it since. So I thank you...
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Sep 19, 2006 11:47AM)
Can anyone post a link to the video on his site? I can't seem to get the video to work for me

Thanks
All I can say is wow... I've never seen that routine performed so well before... almost scary.. I'll be one of the first in line to order this gem.
As expected from the creator.

Mano.
Christopher, I'm with you. I can't view the video from Homer's website.
Did you clickon the (?) in the lower left corner? See it there? Click on it. It brings up a help screen. Check it out.

Enjoi

C
Christopher and SoundWave,

What browser and browser version are you using to view the site? have you updated your quicktime player? Explain your problems in detail... have you clicked the question mark on the trailer page to view the HELP page and followed any of those steps?

Maybe I can help. let me know!
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Sep 19, 2006 05:01PM)
All sorted now, it seemed when I upgraded my PC I didn't re-install quicktime. All looked good. Curious as to what coins he is using? Are they soft Dollars?
So, these are not gimmicked coins? Are you sure? Perhaps Bob Kohler can help...
It is a gimmicked routine.
All I can say is what you see is what you get. While there may be lighting filters on the footage, that is exactly what the magic looks like when you see Homer do it in person. All of Homer's stuff looks this good. It makes you reconsider everything you do.

Doug
[quote]
On 2006-09-19 18:01, Christopher Williams wrote:
All looked good. Curious as to what coins he is using? Are they soft Dollars?
[/quote]

Soft Morgan Dollars.

[quote]
On 2006-09-19 18:36, Scott Compton wrote:
So, these are not gimmicked coins?
[/quote]

The coins aren't gimmicked, but one gimmick is used with the coins :)

"Four Coins and a Filipino" was published in Magic Man Examiner.
"The Deep" was published in Totally Out of Control.

Even though I have both of those routines in print, I will definately get this DVD. It looks really well designed.

Both routines use the same set of coins and similar moves.

Homer's French Drop variation on that demo clip is also outstanding. It's nice looking magic.

Lastly, the problem with Internet Explorer 7 RC1 I wrote about above was fixed thanks for the heads up Al Lee...
About how many days or weeks will this be just a tease to us? How long until are ready for purchase?
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Sep 20, 2006 03:30AM)
Also, I know what the gimmick is, but is there anywhere I can get Soft Morgan Dollars with this gimmick? Perhaps Jamie or Todd?
Johnson, Lassen, and Schoolcraft will all let you send them a coin to make a shell out of. I'm not sure what the cost is, but you should try emailing them.
Go to http://www.schoolcraftprecisionmagic.com or http://www.coingaffs.com for the best coins made today. They have "soft" coins. They are so nice, you don't want to drop them on a hard surface!
[quote]
On 2006-09-19 20:20, Dan Watkins wrote:

Both routines use the same set of coins and similar moves.

[/quote]

Actually, The Deep only uses four regular coins.
Actually there is a second gaff involved...extreme skill. The good news is the instructions on Homer's DVD are exceptionally clear. While the routine does take practice Homer's methods make this routine well within reach of anybody willing to invest some practice time.

On the DVD Homer performs the routine with dollars. I think this is really the way to go because the size helps with the stunning visuals. But the routine can be done with halves, in fact I've seen Chris Korn and Andrew Goldenhersh do it with halves and it looked great in their hands. The halves may be a little easier in the beginning.

I've started to work on the routine and I can tell you the DVD instructions are way better that the printed ones. Both Homer's and Chris' routines are highly visual and you relly need to see the work to get the timing and sleights correct.

If you like coin magic or even if you don't you should buy this DVD. What elevates magic from the ordinary to the extraordinary is always one thing, the details. This DVD contains those details. I can't remember when I added a new coin trick to my repertoire but I'm adding this one.

I know everybody's drooling with anticipation. The DVD is at the replicators so when it is ready is in their hands. It won't be long...
That's great news Bob! I predict that the demand for this DVD will be overwhelming and that Homer will soon be offering the brotherhood more of his legendary underground routines!
Does anyone know why Homer is releasing this publicly(Does he figure everyone and their brother already have learnt it?)

Just wondering, I've always liked this routine and the variations/improvements and suprised to see its release.
I can't speak for Homer, but I've only seen two others, Chris Korn and Andrew Goldenhersh perform the routine. I'm not sure how many folks are already using it. As far as improvements and variations are concerned I'm going to do it exactly as Homer teaches it on the DVD. It certainly has the jaw-dropping WOW factor.

I've been going through the test DVD for Homer today and it's actually much easier to do than I thought. I do a lot of coin work but nothing like this routine. I really was expecting it to be tougher. The DVD makes it a million times easier to learn than from the written text.

What's really great is obviously I use U3F when I have an audience in the proper setting. Homer's routine is perfect when the situation is more intimate and the audience is "all over you".
Bob, thanks a lot for the information on the routine. I am excited to get it when it is released.

A question - is Homer Liwag a real person or is he a fictional person? On the dvd trailer you never see a face, just some stunning coin magic.
He is a real person ..sheesh....he is a really cool person to talk and learn from.
[quote]
On 2006-09-20 13:54, Bob Kohler wrote:
I can't remember when I added a new coin trick to my repertoire [/quote]

I think I remember a little routine called "Four Coins, Your Hands" :) but then again its now been a few years ago now since I first showed you that.

BTW, I heard Chad Long does Homer's routine really well (never seen it personally though).

I incorporated Homer's "Visibly through the coin across that never goes" move into my Coinvention Crossing routine, as well as the subsequent retrieval. But now that I [b]SEE[/b] Homer's retrieval, it looks way better than what I was doing!!
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Sep 20, 2006 09:02PM)
Dan, perhaps you might use the gaff from yours and some of your handling to combine yours and his routines?
Jon, yes I actually do an unpublished version Coinvention Crossing with the gaff I use in Four Coins Your Hands, I was going to publish it, but then I remembered a routine of Troy Hooser's in his Silver Surf II notes that was very similiar so... he beat me to the idea :)

Which now that you mention it, Troy uses this toss a coin that never goes move of Homer's in that routine as well.
[quote]
On 2006-09-20 21:50, Dan Watkins wrote:
[quote]

I incorporated Homer's "Visibly throwing the coin across that never goes" move into my Coinvention Crossing routine, as well as the subsequent retrieval. [/quote]

For some reason I thought that was a move of Latta's.

Ronnie
The concept of throwing a coin across, but then showing it did not go was indeed published by Geoff Latta in “Four Coins Across” Tannen’s Magic Manuscript (Sept./Oct. issue 1987). During one of the NYC Coin Magic Seminars I asked Geoff to perform this routine - the actual video performance of it is in the Bonus Sectoin of the NYC Coin Magic Seminar Vol. 1 DVD.

Geoff's use however was a closed handed usage in order to give him a reason to setup a subsequent HPC. He threw a coin across and caught it, both hands are closed, then he slaps coins to the table to show the appropriate number of coins in each hand. (It is similar in nature to Slydini's feint of brining both hands together quickly before coins through the table - it creates suspicion to motivate a HPC "proving sequence").

While Homer is indeed throwing a coin across that is then seen to never go, that is where all simularities end. Homer's usage is completely different in both mechanics and effect. It is an instantaneous visual effect you see the coin go, and you immediately see that it did not - it creates an immediate visual paradox.

On the mechanics of it, Geoff tosses a coin and catches it in his closed fist. That's it.

Homer tosses a coin, he has to instantly hide a coin and produce a coin before the thrown coin lands in his palm up hands. The hands remain palm up in view the whole time.

While we are on the topic, I have heard that John Kennedy had some type of throwing a coin across that never goes type move as well, but I personally only heard this second hand.
On John Kennedy's Translocation, there is a phase where you flick a coin across, but then see that it did not go.
Brian, where did you see that? It is not in Kennedy's Lecture notes where he published "Translocation".

The only thing like that I have seen is Mike Gallo's routine "Sliding Eagles" which is somewhat of a combination of "Translocation" and "Fechter's Flying Eagles."

Mike openly kicks a coin across the table to under his other hand, and then immediatly shows the coin never went.
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Sep 21, 2006 09:43PM)
Dan, where does that tabled bit come from. Fechner? Gallo?
[quote]
On 2006-09-21 22:43, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Dan, where does that tabled bit come from. Fechner? Gallo?
[/quote]

Jonathan...the tabled bit comes from me, based off Latta's mid-air bluff. And Dan, the routine is actually a combination of Fechter's "Flying Eagles" and Roth's "Chink-a-Chink". I had never heard of "Translocation" at the time I developd that routine.

Mike
Dan, your right. I have personally never read John Kennedy's notes on Translocation, I saw a magician a few years ago doing an effect and I was told that it was Kennedy's Translocation. I guess it was just a variation.
Brian
Mike, where is your "Sliding Eagles" routine available?
Sliding Eagles is taught on the [url=http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/CoinsDVD.htm]New York Coin Magic Seminar Vol. 1 DVD[/url]
Any word of what other content will be available on this dvd? And where does CoinOne go from here? I'd definately like to see the numbers increase greatly... CoinTwo, CoinEight, CoinTwenty... ;)
John Kennedy published a routine in his first set of lecture notes a back clip style coins across that contained a visible coin flying from hand to hand without anything happening. This set of notes is pretty rare as John "upgraded" the notes soon after the first few lectures and this item wasn't included.

Homer actually reminded me of John's routine. Homer's handling is much different than John's.

If you haven't spent time studying John's work do yourself a favor and check it out. I've always thought John's magic is about as magical as it gets. I was lucky to see him work all of the time at the Brook Farm. He really has a wicked sense of humor.
Mr Kohler

Will you be releasing this dvd?

thanks
gene
I only helped Homer with some of the final production. Homer did everything. It's amazing.

The release will only be available direct through his website at http://www.homerliwag.com. The site is currently not active but it will open for business as soon as the DVD's are packaged.

I watched a final product all the way through yesterday and discovered two more really terriffic ways to end the routine. One in particular would have taken me to the cleaners.

If you do coin magic this one is a no brainer. If you don't do coin magic this one is a no brainer. The trick is fabulous. I'd call it "best in class'.

It's a joy to see Homer's attention to detail. I've known both Homer and Chris Kenner for many years. Both of these guys are creative, relentless in their pursuit of perfection and attention to detail. They both have eyes that see things most miss. They were that way when I met them, working with David Copperfield has only refined these skills. Mr. Copperfield has been number one for a very long time, and he's really still number one. No one in the history of magic has been more successful or seen by more people. Count the number of TV appearences and live shows. It's staggering.

This level of success is only achieved through hard work. These guys work at perfection every day for at least 12 hours a day. And that's a minimum. It's starts at the top with David, Chris runs everything, Homer and Cathy Daley are the rest of the core team. These guys flat out get it done day in and day out.

CoinONE is a great opportunity to absorb this attention to detail and to understand why it's necessary to push things to the limit to achieve greatness. Perhaps the most overwhelming thing to me is that Homer basically stayed up all night for a couple of weeks making this DVD for you. You can tell by the rings under his eyes!

CoinONE has certainly inspired me.
"I watched a final product all the way through yesterday ...."

the DVD is ready to ship?

Thank you
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs the dvd is ready to ship!!
If you go to the site (www.homerliwag.com) the site is up and taking orders which are to be shipped the week of Oct. 2. Paypal is accepted.
Thank you everybody for your enthusiasm and great posts about my new DVD CoinOne. I appreciate all the kind words and fun discussions.
Visit http://www.homerliwag.com to see the latest information on my first DVD.
The first production of DVD's are scheduled to arrive the week of October 2nd, and due to the high demand, shipments will be made in the order received.

CoinOne teaches my visual coins across that I have been doing for almost twenty years. The DVD is a concise in-the-hands tutorial. I wanted to avoid the long boring explanations and provide only the information needed to learn the routine correctly...everything you need to know and nothing else. Any of the basic coin sleights can easily be found in standard coin magic books. CoinOne was originally entitled Four Coins and a Filipino and was published in Chris Kenner's hard-to-find magazine Magic Man Examiner. As a bonus, Chris Kenner performs and explains his great coin routine, The Deep, from his book, Totally Out of Control.

Again, thank you for your continued interest and your wonderful comments. It is very flattering. I hope you enjoy CoinOne.

Sincerely,

Homer Liwag
Just placed a pre-order!

Thank you Homer for releasing this to the magic community after all these years! I'm sure that many have been waiting with bated breath to finally learn the infamous "Four Coins and a Filipino" routine (including this Chinese guy ;)). Now it can be learned visually from the SOURCE.

The visuals and audio production from the trailer are excellent. All the diligent efforts to make CoinOne a perfect DVD is evident. May it bring you much success!

Ahem...I would like to place a pre-order for CoinTwo to CoinTen please ;)? Keep them coming Homer!

Bosco
I can't believe I missed this thread,i've just watched the demo and ordered the dvd this looks great.
I can;t wait for this!
You can even buy the CoinOne Soundtrack http://www.brainfevermusic.com/shop_coinone.htm

Homer, your photos are amazing - especially the Antiques. Would love to see more...
Just ordered the dvd now the waiting game...LOL I had to pay sales tax as well and 5.95 shipping which made this a 38 dollar purchase because it is being shipped I guess from Vegas...LOL But based on everything I have seen and the fact that Kenner will be showing one of his great routines the way it should look I would say it was well worth it.
Ordered it, anticipate, wait, this is going to be good.
Arthur
I just wanted to let everyone know that company handling this dvd is amazing, based on my post I got a pm basically saying that they would take care of me. What costumer service and the product isn't out yet. Top notch all the way!
Just placed an order. Thanks for offering one of your pet tricks Homer!
Homer, you said "Visit http://www.homerliwag.com to see the latest information on my FIRST DVD." And the second DVD will be on coins routine too? cards?
Simon
Belgium
The first batch of these were to be shipped this week. As soon as you guys get yours, lets here what the first impressions are.
Haven't heard about them being shipped yet. Wish I would..LOL
Same here... still waiting... anxiously
The tension is unbearable . . . I hope it lasts.
LOL my little birdy told me that the dvds will be in hand tomorrow but no promiss, if they are my guess would be this will ship in the next few days. Once again this is a little birdy that told me this.
I hope your bird is right... I'm getting close to death lol
Hmmmm.... how much would it cost to have it shipped here in the Philippines. hahaha!! You're amazing Homer. Another reason I'm proud to be a Filipino.
LOL My little birdy must have drank to much...LOL I just got a email from Homer and the everything is ready to go but they are waiting for the dvds to arrive which will be mid next week.
I think this is the modern magician's curse. Everything that gets released in the magic community comes with one delay or another. Oh well.
It will be worth it.
Magicians are a weird breed. If they wouldn't give us hints and hype about stuff then it wouldn't be a problem.
To all who placed orders last week,
After weeks of daily correspondence with our printer and several printing problems (the product arrived last week and the disc tray extended outside the case!), we have been told that the final product will arrive mid-next week (Monday is a Holiday). Aimée has been working around the clock processing orders, preparing all the boxes, packaging materials, and labels and will ship CoinOne the minute they arrive.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We apologize for the long wait.

CoinOne is almost here!

Sincerely,

Homer Liwag
To sickmagic,

Don't worry, you'll have your copy before you know it!

Homer
LOL I am not worried at all I know I will get it, I was talking about how all the magicians get so hyped up over material being released that mayby there shouldn't be any talk or advertising till it really is realesed. Magicians and Me included are very picky and critical.
Hello Homer, When I go to your website and try to contact you it comes up blank. What I want to know is, if I could pay by a money order.
Apparently Homer is really the computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey...

see HAL.

hahaha

Am excited to see the new DVD!

C
Hey guys,
I just noticed that there is a newer trailer with a bit more to see. It even has a little bit of Chris Kenner on the end of the clip. This extra footage truly shows how clean this routine looks.

Brian
Nice catch, Brian.
Really nice catch Brian, the more I see this the more I want to start working on it. Very visual, good stuff!
Hello everybody,

We have just received the CoinOne DVD and the first batch has left for the post office! Many thanks to Aimée, who has been up since 5am to make sure she could get out as many DVD’s as she could today. I’m currently in Europe with the Copperfield Tour so I’m lucky to have such great help back in Las Vegas. She also did all the illustrations on the video.

Thank you all so much for patience and understanding. Your orders should arrive shortly. For fun, I updated the trailer on my website. Hope you enjoy it.

The DVD is presented with plenty of on-screen text to aid the explanations. If you have trouble seeing some of the smaller text, the brightness or contrast of your tv might be too high.

If you enjoyed the music on the DVD, you can download or buy the soundtrack on CD at http://www.BrainFeverMusic.com.

We hope you enjoy CoinOne!

Sincerely,
Homer and Aimée
WOW....can I just say that the packaging alone makes this professionally produced. I was almost afraid to open it. Sealed in a nice liner, individually numbered. This is the epitome of attention to detail.

Can't wait to watch it. As soon as I gingerly peel away the sticker and slide it out.

Thanks Homer.
Michael,

I always knew you were one of those dorks at Christmas that opens every package carefully so you can re-use the paper next year. Rip that sucker open.
You guy can buy it today, is already to shipping!
I love this routine, its a great dvd. and I find it funny that Homers face is never shown.... maybe he doesn;t exist after all =D
This DVD is amazing. It's like an animated e-book. Extremely clean and modern looking. This is something I would expect a major movie studio to put out.

The routine is awesome too!
Another VERY happy customer!

If Hollywood were to make a magic DVD, this is how it would be. It's easy to see why Homer Liwag works with Copperfield.
Coin One is possibly the best teaching dvd or tape I have ever viewed. The perspective from the learner is absolutely great! All the views are covered, the extra bits of business, slow motion, etc. This raises the bar on what a magic dvd should look like.
Man...Where's my wallet?... :) ..
I have been doing this routine for a while but WOW; this DVD really is the works. All of the finesse and multiple handlings; there's a lot to learn even if you already do the routine. While Homer's coin chops raise the bar in sleight of hand skill, the production value of this DVD raises the bar and quite possibly the format of future magic DVD productions. The instruction is clear and concise, blended with detailed illustration in just the right moments. The routine is visual, magical, and dramatic, a definite "worker" in my books. Congratulations Homer for this masterpiece. I eagerly await CoinTwo (or CardOne).

Thanks

Doug
All I can say is I agree with everyone! WOW great job! and of course strong magic!
In how far is he working with Copperfield in europe? does he have an own stage act besides coppferfield like a little unknown band which always plays before big famous bands?