(Close Window)
Topic: Gotta love it!!
http://tailrank.com/posts/562949953976559/Man_Sets_Sights_on_Eye_Popping_Record

I've seen a few of these talented folks. The first I saw went by the name "Popeye", and worked the fair circuit with Ward Hall's shows.
That's COOL!!! We need a guy like this in The SUPER FREAKS Sideshow!!!!
I met "Popeye" Perry once before - he was a very nice guy.
Todd Robbins and I had a job once, working with the woman who's #1. Todd was announcing the show, a trade show, and she was strategicly planted in the audience, but off to one side. Every time he made a Pronouncement about something, he looked at her for response, and she popped out her eyes. The audience went wild!

I think she may have stopped performing. She's a nice lady, with an interesting skill.

There were also a man who keeps his pet tarantula in his mouth, and a man who could turn his legs around and walk backwards. It was a fun show!
I saw a news spot on the guy this morning. He can do each eye individually. I've not seen that before...pretty impressive.

-Andy, The NippleKing

PS Thanks for pointing this forum out to me Mr. Baker. I've been here, just haven't posted yet. Looking forward to working with you again next week!
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (Sep 25, 2006 07:55AM)
ANDY! Great to see you here at the Café! It's real nice here, you'll have a wonderful time.
Hey, Thanks, Nippulini! It's good to see you here too, and thanks for the warm welcome.

-Andy, The NippleKing
Hey, Andy!! Glad you decided to join the fracas!

Yeah, man... looking forward to working with you again. A little fire, scarecrow?? Maybe some trailer park heavy metal?? October is meant for crazy s * * *!!!

~michael