(Close Window)
Topic: Shawn McMaster at California Magic Dinner Theater
Shawn McMaster is the headliner at California Magic Dinner Theater this weekend, Friday evening and Saturday evening (the 29th and 30th). For information and reservations, go to http://www.calmagic.com.

California Magic Dinner Theater is located at 729 Castro Street in downtown Martinez, about 30 miles east of San Francisco. The performance space is a nice, intimate dinner theater setting (maximum seating is about 50)ójust a great place to see magic.

Doors open at 7:15. Magicians perform tableside magic before dinner, and the stage magic show follows.

California Magic Dinner Theater presents magic dinner theater EVERY Friday and Saturday night.

UPCOMING SHOWS AT CALIFORNIA MAGIC:

Tamaka and the Empress, October 6 and 7
Special Friday the 13th (and Saturday the 14th) show with The Flying Calamari Brothers, Joel Paschall, John Gardenier and Gerry Griffin

Shows often sell out! For reservations and more information, go to http://www.calmagic.com.

Full disclosure: Ií m one of the magicians who performs tableside at California Magic. So maybe Iím biased, but I truly believe that youíll love dinner and a show there. Itís GREAT to have an ongoing public venue for magicóif youíre in the Bay Area, check it out!
Hey, I performed table-side there once. How is Dr. P? I haven't seen him in a while. Nice guy.
Dr. P is doing well... I just saw him there this past weekend... he is working on his act.

What a cool place.

e
[quote]
On 2006-09-26 02:23, Ronin wrote:

(Partial quote only)

Full disclosure: Ií m one of the magicians who performs tableside at California Magic. So maybe Iím biased, but I truly believe that youíll love dinner and a show there. Itís GREAT to have an ongoing public venue for magicóif youíre in the Bay Area, check it out!

[/quote]

I haven't performed there often enough to be considered bias, and I'll tell you the same thing. The place is awesome. Even if you don't come in for a show:
Come in just to see the pictures of everyone who has performed there.
Come in to see all of the antique props Gerry has on display.
Come in to see Gerry.
Seriously just go, go now, STOP READING GO!