(Close Window)
Topic: Giant fly-swatter
Folks, I hope you will forgive the intrusion of a mere magician into the clowning forum, but I have a prop question that I suspect is best asked here. Does anyone know of a source for a giant fly-swatter? I am looking for one for the 'Troll Hunt' routine in David Ginn's 'Kid Biz', and all I can find is promotional firms that want to sell a minimum lot of 100 at a time.

Many thanks, in advance.
http://www.clownantics.com/walkaround.shtml
Whoa! Very quick response, and an excellent resource, as well. I see many more goodies that can be adapted for children's magic. Many thanks, Steve.
Clown antics is a great site. I was just at their "shop" today picking up some supplies. very nice people.
Cool, they have a shop now? I remember when it was a call before you come garage/mail order operation. Ron, Sue and Pam owners of clown Antics are top shelf.

Marvello, I see you're from Michigan, we have a juggling festival coming up http://www.midlandjugglingclub.com join us, heck do something in our evening show it is a costumed party with pre show contest, our emcee is a magician and juggler you may have a fun time!
You know that you can get giant flies too!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob, we have some of those around here! Makes me glad that I don't live in Texas!

Regan
Regan,

Texas flies have trailer hitches and fog lights.

Bob
Bob,

Those suckers must have some powerful wings! On take off I bet they probably stir up as much Texas dust as a helicopter would.

:)

Regan
Of course, this begs the question... and just what Texas-based pants maker would make a pants with giant flies???

...One that's too big for his britches??!!

lol

Jonathan