(Close Window)
Topic: Pen through Bill - The cheap 1
A brilliant effect when you ditch the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have people ever had this one.... "do it with this pen!!!"

What do people say to that
If they say it right after the first time you do the effect, say "Sorry, I don't do tricks twice."

Or "I spent four hours chanting and humming to be able to cast the proper spell on this pen. Yours will not work."
I've never had that happen in all of the times that I've performed it. They want me to do it with their bill. The heat has to be on the bill, not the pen. The pen should be set on the table immediately so that they can see all is fair. People don't check the pen very often, when I do it.

By the way, the one I use is Magic Pen Penetration, made by Empire. The handling is easy!
MyTurnPlzAA,

It is my favorite pen trick. As long as it is performed as Alan says, you can't go wrong
If you want to be able to do it with their pen check out Harkey's book Simply Harkey or Ah-Ha. There is a REAL NICE impromptu version in them.

However I have never had anyone say" do it with MY pen."

Corey B.
I have had someone ask me to perform the pen thru bill effect when I did not have a special pen on me; however, I was able to do an impromptu version with a post-it note and a prepared bill that I always keep in my wallet.

alleycat :kitty: