(Close Window)
Topic: International Magic Bob Kohler Lecture
It's only on PAL video. But they've released quite a few on DVD lately, so maybe they'll do Bob's.

What a gift it would be to see him reveal his close-up work!!

Chris
Hi Chris,
The lecture tape from International Magic won't be coming out on DVD. I sold them the exclusive PAL rights only. The routines will be coming out however on other DVD's.

I'm planning to shoot and release much of my own material this coming year starting with a new version of "Aces In Their Faces". I've upgraded the gaff set and changed much of the handling over the years. The DVD will contain 3 routines. One is virtually self-working. The other two mix sleights with the gaffs. The best part is the set up is the same for all three routines so you'll be able to decide which version to do just before you launch into the routine.

There's a lot more to tell but I'll save it for later. AITF will be out before Christmas.
May be,one day, The Golden Shells in dvd?
Thank you
Simon
Bob, you made my day!!!! "Aces In Their Faces" is one of the best effects to ever come out and now it's going to be improved and with a DVD. Too cool!!

You were sure smart to only sell PAL rights. Kinda like Hop Along Cassidy put in a clause for TV rights to his movies...before there was Television. He made a killing!!!

Chris
Thanks for jogging my memory on aces in their faces, I love that trick.
Aces in their faces kills !! One of my favorite tricks, can't wait for the new dvd and gaffs.
Will there be any new work on killer red caps?
Zak,
I posted some additioinal thoughts on this thread:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=176295&forum=109&start=90
Bob, any updates?
That video was a killer I was there when it was recorded, now stop talking about it please.
[quote]
On 2008-03-03 15:53, Kevin Fox wrote:
That video was a killer I was there when it was recorded, now stop talking about it please.
[/quote]

I'm jealous ( and I don't get jealous ).