(Close Window)
Topic: Bob Little's Super Sunday - Are you going?
Just wanted to let you know that Bob Little's Super Sunday is coming up Nov 19th. It is going to be one of the best one day conventions ever! The line up features..

- Arthur Trace - also doing a lecture
- Duane Laflin
- Jason Bishop
- Joe Lefler

The event runs 10-10 and the price is only $30.00!

Location & Map: Holiday Inn, 3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020 All day is Informal, no registration required. Below are the approximate times of day's events:

11:00 AM Best darn Auction ever!(about 1-1/2to 2 hours)
2:00 - 3:00 PM Dealer's Show
3:00 - 4:00 PM Best Darn Lecture!
3:00 - 5:00 PM Afternoon Party... Shop around, Meet new Friends, Talk to Dealers
6:00 PM You're on Your Own for Dinner
8:00 PM Showtime

For more details or information, contact Bob Little at 215-672-3344

If you are going, we would love to hear from you so Kyle and I can see all of our magic friends again!

Kelly
Hi Kelly, I'll be there as usual.
Hey Dave. My wife and I look forward to seeing you there at the convention. It sounds like it is going to be a GREAT time and a fun convention as always. I look forward to seeing you again.

Kyle and Kelly
Looks like it's going to be a good show. But unfortunately money is tight this year. Too many conventions going on. Hope you guys have a good time.
I too will be there!

Directions:
http://www.BobLittlesSuperSunday.com
Kelly,

Unfortunately I will not be going also, but it does sound like it is going to be a good one.
I am going to Bob Littles Super Sunday, looking forward to it!
It is going to be one of the best Bob Little conventions in a long time. The line up looks super and I am just really excited about going and such. I always have a good time but I am even more looking forward to this one. Hope to see many of you there.

Kyle
Kyle, Can you make up some labels say we're Café members?

Den
Hi Den,

Designing and making up stickers for the Café to be used at Bob's should not be a problem at all. I will have them made up and ready to go for use at Bob's. It would be a great way for Café members to know who everyone is and get the chance to talk to each other. Just remind me a few days before the convention to bring them so that I make sure that I pack them with the stuff that goes to the convention. It sounds like a great idea.

Kyle
[quote]
On 2006-10-18 08:21, magic4u02 wrote:
Hi Den,

Designing and making up stickers for the Café to be used at Bob's should not be a problem at all. I will have them made up and ready to go for use at Bob's. It would be a great way for Café members to know who everyone is and get the chance to talk to each other. Just remind me a few days before the convention to bring them so that I make sure that I pack them with the stuff that goes to the convention. It sounds like a great idea.

Kyle
[/quote]

Hey Kyle , are you going to the Kutztown banquet this year again? If so name tags would be cool there too. Just a thought. I know there was a lot of Café members there last year.
Thanks for writing to me. Yes my wife and I will be at Kutztown. We were there last year and my wife and I performed there a few years back. I always have a good time and it would not be a problem for me to bring magic Café stickers to that convention as well as long as everyone is OK with it.I think it is a great way for Café members to recognize each other. I look forward to meeting and talking with you there. We have a wonderful new product that we are going to be debuting at both Kutztown and Bob Little's. We are very excited about the product as we have already received some wonderful comments from some famous magicians and it is something that every magician can use to increase the value of their show. I look forward to showing it to you there.

I also am really looking forward to this Bob Little convention. I have been to so many over the years that I lost track..hehe Bob's is always a lot of fun but this line up looks simply amazing.

Kyle

Kyle
Can't wait to go had a blast at the last one. The talent line up looks really good for this upcoming Super Sunday--

hope to see you all there-

Mark
Hey Mark, be sure to say hello. I enjoyed our talk at the last Super Sunday.
I hate to miss Duane Laflin, but I'm booked. I'll have to try to make it in June.
Al Angello
Why are there so many conventions in November?
I would like to go to super sunday but I just went to one and I'm attending two more this month. I literally go down a list and way my options on what benefits me and my wallet. Someone must think us magicians are rich and have a lot of time on our hands, lol.
You are right, my friend. I'm going to Metro Magic tomorrow, because I just have to see Mickey Silver. Bob Little is like everybody's wacky uncle, I have been to more than a dozen Super Sunday's, and I've bought many a treasure at his auctions.
Al Angello
After being asked by Café members all week, I've decided to go to Super Sunday, I will arrive some time after 2:00 pm next Sunday.
Al
Looking forward to meeting you- I enjoy your candor and sense of humor here on the Café-

ut good to know your are working that day- I had my first gig in ten years last month- an armchair magician no more !!
Al,

Bob's is November 19th. Just so you know that it is not next Sunday. Just want to be sure you have the dates set and such. =)

Cine,

Everyone has to start someplace. It is great to see you performing a live show and such and I hope you had much success with it. I think once you perform you willonly want to perform even more.

I will be at Bob's all day and hope to meet you there and say hello.

Kyle
Kyle
Life is coming at me a bit too fast, and I'm confused. If it is the 19 I can be there in time to get a good seat for the auction. I'll be wearing a red blazer, with the name tag Kyle.
HAVE FUN
Al Angello
Al,

Last year the Auction was over at 2PM. Generally it starts earlier before noon. If he is on schedule it will be at 11AM.

See you all there.

Dennis
Al,

You have to pay membership to get into the red balzer wearing Kyle magic club. However, we can make an exception for you. hehe Yeah for clarity here are the dates.

11/11/06 = Kutztown Convention

11/19/06 = Bob Little's Super Sunday

Bob's does usually start at 10:00 officially with the first thing being the auction. As Den said, it can start at 11:00 but I have a feeling this one is going to be packed with people so who knows if they will stick to the schedule.

See you there.

Kyle
Dennis & kyle my friends
What I was trying to say is, I do not have any jobs on November 19, and I exspect to be at Super Sunday early. Guys I'm as busy as a one armed juggler, and I'm not as sharp mentally as I used to be. Thank God I'm still irresistably handsome.

Kyle old buddie old friend
I was just joking, I actually don't own any red clothing (no offense)

A funny thing happened to me today at Metro Magic 2. I was talking to Cynthia White and A couple of dealers told Bob Little that I was Peter White, so Bob came over to shake my hand, and find out how I grew so much hair on top of my head since the last time he saw me. I have been buying tricks from Bob at his house for over 20 years. Life is more of a chalenge when you are 80 years old.
HAVE FUN
Al Angello
At Metro Magic 2 there were a lot of people asking me to demo the boomerang rubber band trick. I will be at Super Sunday with a wrist full of rubber bands, and I will be happy to show the boomerang to anyone.
HAVE FUN
Al Angello
Hey All,
John and I will be there bright and early. Not that any entertainter wants anything to do with "Bright or early"...However, we still have some things from an estate we are helping the family to sell. So, we will be there for the auction.
We need to move some of the bigger things...so bring your cash!
I'll be honest with you, this stuff is home made, beat-up and, for the most part, poorly painted. That said, if your are the least bit handy it's a steal. Where else can you find a Doll house or a Drum illusion for under a $150 bucks?! (or less) I'm not sure what else is going in the van but we might have a clear sub-trunk as well.
Anyway, sales pitch over.....

I look forward to seeing everyone. I'm awful with faces, and even worse when all I have to go by is a tiny photo from the Café. So, if you see me, and it seems I don't see you, come up and say Hello.

Morgan
I'm glan Morgan that you and John will be there, I look forward to talking with you and John.

See you all there bright and early. I'll be setting up for projection of the close-up show, like at MAES.

Den
Den,

That is very nice of you to offer setting up projection for the close-up. I know I appreciate it and I am sure it will make a big difference. Thanks for doing this for us.

Kyle
Hey Dave, Kyle, Den and Al- thanks for the shouts- this will be a great time I am sure (remember- Eagles game and Hooters chicks accross the street in case you get sick of the magic) :)

-Mark
Ms. Morgan
I look forward to meeting you, and even though you have changed your avatar I will have no trouble recognizeing you.
Al Angello
Al, it won't be difficult to find Morgan. Just look for the best looking dealer.

Mark, let's see. It's dealers then hooters, auction then hooters, lecture then hooters, cake and champagne then hooters.

Oh and did I mention hooters? See you Sunday :lol:
Hehehe It should be a great time indeed. Look for me behind the table where Scott Sullivan will be as I am planning on sharing a dealer table with him to help promote my design services and a new CD product that myself and a friend teamed up to create. It should be exciting for sure. I look forward to seeing you guys there. I may try to also bring the Member of the Magic Café stickers with me so we can place on our badges if anyone thinks that may be a good idea. Just let me know.

Kyle
Kyle, I think the stickers are a good idea. Avatars sometimes just aren't accurate enough to identify our members.
Hi Dave

Look forward to seeing you Sunday. It looks to be a great convention and its always fun chatting with you. I will bring the stickers with me and people can apply them to their buttons. My pleasure.

Kyle
I will be there this year . I turned down a gig so I can .Even we need days off .
The line up is killer this year ,well done Bob .

Kyle the stickers are a great ideal . I talk to a great many of people around the country to later find out they are on the Café . It wiil be great to know who is on the Café . Great ice breaker.

I'll be there with hair this year ...lol
Great to see you will be at the convention this year. I look forward to seeing you there and chatting with you as well. I will try and have the stickers at the front table. Just stop on over and peel one off and place it on your badge. I should be there all day and should be found also behind a dealer table helping a friend with his product as well as trying to market my design services. See you on Sunday. It should be a great convention.

Kyle
Well, Bob Little's Super Sunday is upon us. I will be there early tomorrow and see you all. Will also be at Hooters for thier wings!

Dennis
I had a great time yesterday at Super Sunday. I met Ms. Morgan, I got a new wand from Marty, got some performance tips from Duane, I successfully taught the boomerang rubber band trick to about 6 interested magicians, and the only down side is I did not meet Dave Scribner. I was looking for a man carying two small children, and I could not find him. I will try to find Dave at the next Super Sunday in June.
Al Angello
That was a blast. I always get so wrapped up in shooting the BS and sessioning, I miss most of the auction. Arthur was superb! It was good to hang with a few Café' members as well. Our group had dinner at Friday's down the street. There was a flood and we had to evacuate to higher ground in the other dining room. So that made for a fun evening.
What a blast! Loved the whole event. It was Bob Little's Best Ever Convention. Next one will be June 24th 2007.

The highlights are many. During the Auction, John Bundy auctioned off many illusions for really great prices; Duane Laflin bought a Sword Basket and performed in the evening show. Lots of great items to be sold. I avoided looking because What I don't need is more magic, I need to work with the ones I now have!

Arthur's Trace's lecture was really good. Bob Had a projection system which everyone could get a close look at Arthur's close-up magic.

After the lecture and the cake, chocolate, and champagne. We were treated to a bit of Nostalgic history with one of Blackstone's Assistants, and some Black stone video.

The evening show was tops with Joe Lefler as MC and also gave a great performance, Jason Bishop gave a great performance and illusion show, Arthur Trace did two acts both fantastic with one being his FISM award winning performance. and Duane & Mary Laflin doing their stage act, including the sword and basket illusion they bought earlier that day!

It was a wonderful and fun day! Met a lot of Café members.

My purchases were: Bob Little's NEW DVD, Levitation Thread work from Marty Martini, The "How to Produce a Killer Promotional Video" booklet and DVD from Scott Sullivian, and a Snowstorm fan from Scott Correll. (Bought lots from Duane Lafin the night before at the KIDabra Chapter #1 Lecture.)
Gee Al, we'll have to carry signs next time with our names on them. I was near front on the right during the auction, in back with Morgan and John Bundy, standing at Marti's booth and talking to Denny. We probably passed each other a dozen times and didn't realize it.

It was a good idea having the Café stickers this time though. I met some members I never would have otherwise. Thanks Kyle.

This was one super convention. It's going to be tough to beat this year's lineup of talent.

Being a dove person myself, it was nice to see Jason perform a full dove act in a leather jacket and jeans. Just goes to show that it's not what you wear but how you do what you do.
I had a great time yesterday. I regret that I did not bump into Al or Dave- maybe we should have signs with our names or better yet T-shirts with giant versions of our avitars :)

Did get to meet Kyle and Dennis although quickly. Always good to see Pepka.

There were a lot of people there and the room was very crowded and buzzing with activity all day long.

I'll post some more thoughts on the convention later as I need to clear my head from the magic overload experienced yesterday.-

Mark
Hey guys Hope to se eall of you at Magi whirl 2007 Bob will be vending there and I will be performing Dennis' MPL Illusion there
Mike Taggert
Vp ring 50
Mike forgot to mention how to get details about Magi-Whirl 2007, to be held April 13 & 14. For details go to: http://www.Magi-Whirl.Org. Come and join the fun and meet new magical friends. Dealers on board so far are: Silk King Studio-Ruth Rice Crone, Bob Little's Guaranteed Magic, Fred Mitchell's Magic Books, DoveLite - Bob Sanders, Magic Goods - Pravin Ponnuri, Wonder Imagery - Tim Sonefelt, Sorcery with Class - Scott Correll, Magic by M.P. Lair and others not confirmed.