(Close Window)
Topic: Howdy all!
My name is Keith huber. I live in Salt Lake City Utah and I work for the Murray City Police Department. I've been an officer for 15 years and I have been assigned to the schools for 8 of those years.
The main reason I got into magic was to incorporate magic into the assemblies that I do for the elementary schools. It works great! I am also starting to do kids birthday parties and having a great time doing it.
Looking forward to reading your posts and posting myself! :donut3: :donut4: :donut5: :donut6: :donut1: :donut2:
Welcome Keith. This is a great place to exchange ideas. I look forward to your inputs to what I consider a tricky area!
Welcome to the Café! :wavey:

Margarette
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
Hi Keith :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Since a poliman arrives, we know that we are in safe hands. How nice !!! This is a great place for magic and you will see this soon. In the meantime please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Good to see you made it here! (I proudly refered him.) Look forward to reading your posts Keith.

~Jim
Hello Mr. Officer Sir, yes sir, I know the cards were going awful fast, but I just wasn't paying attention. Yes sir, I'll be careful from now on, and thank you sir for taking such a kind interest ;) Welcome to the Café, Keith - there are a lot of really friendly folks here.
Welcome to the Café Keith! You'll love it here. :magicrabbit:
Welcome to the Café, Keith. Any friend of Jim's is a friend of ours. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. We're looking forward to your posts.
Hey Keith, glad to see we have some law and order around here!! I see you have been taking some ribbing here. Do you do any "anti" material ie. anti-drugs, smoking etc. in your school material??

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"