(Close Window)
Topic: Greetings from Chatsworth, California
I've been checking out the "magic Café" for the last week prior to registering. I must say, it's quite impressive. There's something for everyone. I've been running to my magic bookshelf discovering items I didn't even know were there. Keep up the great posts!!

Glen :)
Welcome! I hope you post a lot too!

Have fun! :dancing:
Welcome! I'm from the Bay Area in CA, not familiar with Chatsworth. What's it near? You'll like it here! :pirate:
Thanks. Chatsworth is in the Los Angeles area. I get up to the Bay area for work once a month. Misdirections is a great shop. Earl Nelson will be lecturing there later this year. Can't wait. San Francisco is a great town.

Cheers!

Glen :)
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
Welcome to the Café! :wavey:

Margarette
Wow, Chatsworth was a new one on me, too. I live up north near Sacramento, so I don't get down south near enough. We were just in your neck of the woods for the Rose Bowl though. Glad you posted, and I hope you enjoy it around here, I have found the gang to be very accepting and friendly.
Hi Glen :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Welcome aboard. I am sure you will like the Café. Please do participate in the discussions. Let me serve you a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]