(Close Window)
Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (or Winterfest so that I don't offend anyone ;) ) and a very prosperous and safe New Year.

Catch you all in 07, the year of the Escape Artist :)

Ros x
And btw: for those of you who may be less than religiously inclined... or even a bit more scietific in your mind set...

I like to celebrate the Birthday of Sir Isaac Newton on December 25th each year. Feel free to join me.

Happy holidays to all!
Have a massively indulgent Saturnalia if you are so inclined!

Best wishes to all for a prosperous New Year!

Yours,

Paul
Also from me to all my fans!!!

I hope and wish you both what you both wish me !!!!

Ken
And here's to all the holidays and thier related mascots all around the world who work hard every year to give us excuses for more shows, and an ocassional day off! Good work!
And here's to that prosperous new year. Amen and amen!!!
**Seriously: Merry and Happy to all of you!
Hello all...I've sent this to a few of you, but I thought it would be good to share it with you all.

Here's a seasonal joke...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jones family are having a Christmas party. All was going well and they thought they'd have a joke with Grandpa Albert.

The doorbell rang and they asked Albert to answer it. He opened the door and there was Mother Christmas, dressed all in red. She opened up her coat and she was totally naked underneath. she said "Are you Grandpa Albert?" He said "Yes" She said "I'm going to give you Super Sex"

Albert thought for a while and then he said "I'll have the soup!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great Holiday and hope Santa is good to you

Mick
Hi Everyone,

May you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday and a very happy and safe new year. As the year comes to an end we reflect on the .... OH! I'LL HAVE THE SOUP! HA! I GET IT NOW! THANKS MICK!

Uh anyway, where was I? Oh yes, may you all have a blessed holiday and a very successful and fulfilling new year ahead.

Joe
Merry Christmas guys and gals. We hope everyone has a great 2007!!!

Kevin & Kristen
I'd also like to Wish eveyone a Special Merry Christmas/Winterfest (I celebrate both) to everyone at the Café...I'm new here and everyone has made me very welcome...I hope to continue making some new friends here...I wish nothing but the best to the few I've already made...

Paul thanks for everything...Looking forward to my first Wear event and hopefully Many More!!!

Wish Everyone a Happy and Successful New Year!

Ted Peterson
Stage Left Magic
Merry Christmas everyone.
Merry Chrismahanukwanzikah!!!!

and Happy Birthday, Sir Isaac.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Happy, healthy, and profitible holidays to you all! And non-holidays also!

Let the apples fall where they may! Straight into a pie!
Late....as always, but still heartfelt....

"The Best to You and Yours! Happy Holidays my chained friends!"

Morgan
"The Quintessential Liberated Woman"
I got a huge laugh at the annual christmas party of my wife's family. At one point I raised my glass and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to propose a toast. Here is to the memory of a great man. A man who though born on this day many years ago... a man who though long dead, had no clue in his childhood that he would grow up to change the world. A man born to humble beginnings, who never let that stop him. A man who brought our mere human existance to a new level, and a man who will never be forgotton. Please join me now in a toast to the memory of Sir Isaac Newton."

It really brought he house down
...... and a Happy New Year!
Sincerest Wishes to all for a safe and prosperous New Year. My best also to the Cannon's and Ian for helping Santa find those goodies for under my tree! Warmest Regards & :stout:

Paul