(Close Window)
Topic: Music of Kevin James floating rose
Hi, does anyone know what is the music in kevin james floating rose video?
thank you
"Moments in Love" by The Art of Noise
Thx a lot
Yuuuuuuuuup.
When I watched The Floating Rose video on KJ's Website, the background music was something most likely from one of Danny Elfman's film scores (don't know which one, but definitely not from Edward Scissorhands). Moments in Love must have been used in a newer or older version of the video than the one I saw.
Moments In Love is on the Floating Rose videotape. The music you are talking about is from Danny Elfmans score to The Nightmare Before Christmas.

You can listen to a sample of it here http://www.amazon.com/Nightmare-Before-Christmas-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B000001M1W scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the first track.. " Overture - Orchestra "

Best,

Tim
Thanks for the research, Tim.

I think I actually prefer Elfman's music to Moments in Love: richer and more theatrical.
My Pleasure Marknem7,

I'm a big Elfman / Burton fan myself. I wear this pin for good luck when I perform.

Best,

Tim
Interesting...thanks for that info!

I had been wondering about David Copperfield's performance of Floating Rose...I did some research, and found the music on that special was done by Johnny Klegg & Savuka, "Dela".

Thanks again!

Doug