(Close Window)
Topic: Change of address
Hello and happy new year.

Due to a strange twist of fate Lisa and I am moving after 12 years from our 20 acre farm in Garfield.

Please note that the new address for us and Stockade locksmiths is

95 Moore Road
Nar Nar Goon 3182
Victoria, Australia

Currently the new property has no workshop but as soon as I get there on the 19th Jan 2007, a new purpose built workshop will be started. In the mean time I will try my best to continue all orders as if nothing is happening but there may be some delays in processing some orders.

All the best

Ian McColl
Thanks for the update Ian.

I hope you and Lisa have fun in your new home.

Are the phone numbers the same?

Take care,

Ros
Hi Ros, we should have fun, the property is 26 acres and set up for horses. It has stables, a riding arena and loose boxes in all paddocks (fields). We will still run our 7 head of cattle, geese, chickens and ducks.

A new bypass is being built on the nearest highway so when it is finish, we can drive to the city of Melbourne ( 1 hours travel) without hitting a traffic light.

The phone number will change and it will be International + (613) 5942-8280

pop over for the house warming.

Ian
Ian...
Wish we were here to see the new place. Hope things are going well.
Talk to you soon.

K&K
Hi Kevin, I will need a hand moving all our stuff but you know what a headache that is.

If you ever get the 2005 convention DVD done, could you mail it to the new address, please.

I hope you and Kristen are well. Saw Kristen's UW escape at the last convention. Very impressive tank and escape.

Ian
Good luck with the move, Ian!
House warming eh?

You do know you'll never get rid of me ;)

I thought the old place sounded awsome, but by the sounds of things the new place is totally unreal!

Ros

ps
thanks for the new number
Ian,
If you wait to move until mid June I'll come over. No joke. I finish school
for the year the 9th of June, but am booked solid with Grad party shows from the 2nd through the 14th. If you find any more "junk" keep me in mind!!! Good luck.
It took years to memorize your old number, now I'll work on the new one.
Tell Lars he should come over too. We'll treat your new yard with spider poison!
Best Wishes, John Bushey
Hi John, I would love to have you back over here and I have set you up to perform at the house warming which we will put off until you get here. I will keeep the spiders away if you can do some magic, if not I'll put a big one in your bed.

all the best

Ian
PS the dogs are waiting at the door.