(Close Window)
Topic: I am obsessed!
O.K. - I have finally made the time to resume my interest in learning magic since my slightly younger days. I was fortunate enough as a teen to Doug Henning's Magic Show in NYC and was hooked ever since (who wasn't?) Okay, my obsession is primarily with close up (coins specifically) but I'd like to hear from anyone who performs - when, where, what etc.

This place has been a wonderful inspiration -I am learning SO MUCH from all of you. THANKS :spinningcoin:
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Please do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
Hello. I hope you have a wonderful and enriching time here. I know I have.

From,
Cornelius
[quote]
On 2003-01-06 22:25, tedski wrote:
Okay, my obsession is primarily with close up (coins specifically) but I'd like to hear from anyone who performs.
[/quote]

Well you will find plenty of discussion on coin magic in "Show Me The Money" and related topics in Close-Up magic topics.
Great to have you :)

Randy Stewart
Hi Ted...
Welcome to the best place you can find. Surely this is the best place to learn magic. So many experts of the art are members. Check out, that you will see the masters whose tapes or books are best selleres are members. Please have a cup of Turkish coffee with milk on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]