(Close Window)
Topic: Hiya
Hello guys and girls,
Hopefully I can contribute as well as learn in here. I love card tricks as well as simple manipulations, but my passion I guess you would say is the kid magic, simpke yet effective stuff because I love to see their faces. Hopefully I will have my first show soon. I am just doing free stuff now to get better and to have fun. Hope to get to know some of you also. Taks care! "If it looks like I am holding something, then I probably am"
Hi and welcome to the Café! I would offer you some Turkish Tea but Taora would kill me :lol:! Hope you have a nice stay at The Magic Café!

Jakks :coffee:
Hello Half-Pass,
Welcome to the Café.Lots of good people and info here.
I see you are from Tn. I live in Murfreesboro,just outside Nashville.PM me and let me know where you are from.
Have a Great stay here,and a Great day,
Don
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Please do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
Hi Half -Pass. Welcome to the Café..Since Jakks already had served you the Turkish tea, let me serve you a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill. Jakks, I will not kill you but would like to chat over a cup of Real Turkish coffee..
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]