(Close Window)
Topic: Type 34 License help
Message: Posted by: iwebexp (Jan 7, 2003 08:30PM)
Anyone know how to fill out the application? and is Type 34 (user of low explosives) the only license I need?
Message: Posted by: Slim Price (Jan 11, 2003 12:07PM)
I think you might get the most informative answers at rec.pyrotechnics
Slim Price