(Close Window)
Topic: Lookout NASCAR, Animal Magic makes a Debut!
Just thought I would post this one on "Polly..."

I just finished up a National commercial with Kasey Khane (Dodge), and Jaime McMurray (Crown Royal) - NASCAR. They are talking pretty much about the NEXTEL phone, but "magic" is involved. There is a scene where Kasey Khane pulls a rabbit out of his helmet and says "Now, this is magic..." and Jamie rebutles with "No, that's sleight of hand..." It's a comedic spot...I got to make a Cameo. Just watch directly behind Jamie McMurray ......We had 6 New Zealand rabbits on the set...that's all I'll say! - Should be Airing in about a month.....
Congratulations!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Message: Posted by: Christopher Starr (Jan 26, 2007 10:35PM)
Ditto Thomas! :applause:
Way to go! I'll watch for the commercial. I'm a NASCAR fan too!

Regan
Sounds great Tom! Great job! I'll keep an eye out for it! =]

-Vinnie
Great Job. Can't wait to see it.
James
Saw the commercial twice on Sunday, missed you both times. I will have to look closer next week.
Hrmm.. I still have yet to see it...

Let us know if anyone else see's it...

-Vinnie
That's Hollywood for you, they'll cut you from the scene in a minute! Another face seen is another face paid! *haha* I haven't seen the final cut, but it happens in this acting business ALOT!

here's another one I did..I'm at the end when Darrell and Michael are racing the floats...they almost run me over (I'm the drum major/Band Leader) http://www.magicsax.com/Toyotacommercial.mov

Hopefully, they'll get some dove magic in one this year!! *smile*
I saw it twice Thomas, and I also missed you, but I did not see the entire commercial either time. I'll watch for the Toyota commercial. When is it scheduled to air?

Regan