(Close Window)
Topic: Hi I'm new
Hi I'm new to this and magic itself. I have been practicing only a few short months and I'm looking to get better and learn as much as I can. I have read a few books and know numerous tricks.
Good morning as I drink some coffee, virtually only because I don't really drink coffee, but then again magicians are supposed to make you think they are doing things they aren't and that you aren't doing things they are!

:hotcoffee:

OK, too confusing at 6:00 in the morning!

Welcome to the Café, I am new here too. Not new to magic, been doing it since 1974, but recently returning from a hiatus. But let's leave my hiatus out of this if you please.

Lots of people here can give you lots of really good and friendly advice.

Good luck with your new hobby/vocation.

Habu
Welcome! I am new to the Café and to magic too. I have only been seriously practicing for the last few months. There are a lot of really great people here with lots of experience that are willing to help. We truly are lucky to have such a resource available to us!
Welcome to the Café!
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Feb 4, 2007 07:10PM)
Welcome to the Café.

Andy
Welcome to the Café guys... by the way I am realitivly new ( if you cant tell by my posts )
Thanks guys that was really encouraging now I know that I'm not by myself.
Is there any magicians from the Jersey area? I don't know of any magic store that's in my area I order things online but I'm tired of doind that. does anyone know of any around here?
Welcome to the Café!
Hi there,

Welcome to the Magic Café!

Hope to see you around!

Many thanks

Magical Mark Watson
(mark1991)