(Close Window)
Topic: Peno' Envy (Signed Bill to Jalepeno Pepper)
Hey guys,
Who here has tried out the trick Peno Envy from the aresenal of Reed McClintock? It is in the February 2007 issue of Genii Magazine.

I bought a bunch of peppers last night for 2 bucks and have been astonishing people left and right with this. I like it because it is compact and not messy like kiwis or lemons. Best thing, you can hang it on your finger to show a clean display!

Brian
You're gonna have to perform this next time I see you, sounds pretty interesting.
Brian,
Here's a little performance tip for you

Don't rub your eyes or scratch your *****.

Frank
[quote]
On 2007-02-14 18:18, Krumb wrote:
You're gonna have to perform this next time I see you, sounds pretty interesting.
[/quote]

Since you are in Portland you can see Reed himself do this effect at his show downtown at the Voleur.
[quote]
[/quote]

Mark, you should come and see the show with me sometime in Downtown Portland. I am going this friday night with my wife. Should be a great time!

------------------------------------

Frank, the first time I performed it, I made that mistake. Haha!! It was not fun!
[quote]
On 2007-02-14 18:47, Mitch Schneiter wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

Since you are in Portland you can see Reed himself do this effect at his show downtown at the Voleur.
[/quote]

Haha, yeah, you are right.....call that a monumental oversight.