(Close Window)
Topic: The Boss Ultimate Mind Reading
Here is one of Sir Rannie's, aka the boss, aka the manilaenforcer's most wonderful videos! This is truly amazing, as I've been often 'victimized' by this effect, not only thrice, but more than ten times. I've seen this being worked on other people and it surely causes extreme amazement.

First time I've seen it was when the boss asked for a deck, and made someone shuffle it. He places it on the center of the table, and asked me, then and there, to name any card. I said, the 4 of spades, and BOOM! The top card IS my very own card, the 4 of spades. No manipulations, controls.. nothing. This was also done to other people, and truly, their reactions are indescribable by words.

Now, without further ado, as I've delayed you so much, here's THE BOSS' ULTIMATE MIND READING. Watch it, and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMqPte7uQo0

Cyssa
Very cool Cyssa.
Thanks for the post.
The Enforcer shared this effect with be about ayear ago when he was developing it
and as you can see it is AMAZING.......
thanks for the demo Cyssa
vinny
Ahhh yes, The Boss' ultimate mind reading. The Boss' has performed this countless times and always in impossible situations. It really is amazing.
This is as direct as it gets. I've seen it in action many times. A card is placed on a table. A spectator names a card. The card on the table is the named card. No gimmicks or sleight of hand. People who have witnessed it are shocked (including me).
Very nice.
All credit goes to the boss (and I'm wondering why he isn't posting yet). lol
Holy!!! Rannie IS the man!

Hey Boss, have you published that? Magic doesn't get more direct - excellent job! You continue to amaze me my friend!
Thank you guys!

Rutabaga,

I have not published this my friend. As you all know, my magic is an open book to any serious magicians. This one however is something I might keep. Even my beloved Tavern Goers, and Manila Famiglia does not know how I do it.

I do have many methods of simulating this or achieving a similar effect. If you are interested, PM me. I was intending to market the effect I call B52's. For you Rutabaga....your just a PM away man!
I guess, this one is the boss' baby. He had been doing this perfectly for a long time! As for b52s, we're privileged enough to be one of the first to taste it. And I tell you, it's fantastic!!

Cyssa
I think everyone should have something special they keep for themselves - and this is definitely special!
Wow.
That performance blew me away.
[quote]
On 2007-03-09 12:21, rutabaga wrote:
I think everyone should have something special they keep for themselves - and this is definitely special!
[/quote]
Well, obviously one other person has to know :)
O.K, I'm virtually only a card guy. That's only because I believe if you are going to be good at something then you should only concentrate on one thing. That to me is cards.

Now that I look at Rannies coin slieghts, the Godfathers coin slieghts, that is pushing me towards magic that is outside what I've been practicing for the last Five Years!!. How do I get started in this without an enourmous investment in coin magic books!! I have already invested enough money in card magic because that is my first love.

Help to all...
Get couple of Bobo books, grab some coins and start practicing?
that's about all if you aren't willing to spend on books.
Hello, I didn't even realize there was a thread for this until I did a search...But last September, I visited the Philippines and I was invited by Rannie to a magic club meeting, so I decided to show up... up to that point, ive never met him in person, so when I first saw him, he was eating some fast food with one hand and he was holding a card and a coin in the other hand...then he took me inside and introduced me to some of the guys, then he held the card out in front of him, then he told me to think of a card... "four of diamonds" then he asked if I'm sure... he turns over the card and there it was 4 of diamonds.. I felt like bending over and asking him to kick me in the junk because he really got me on that one...

j
It was the 7 of hearts man
Now you really got me thinking..
Ooh speaking of the Phillipines..I'm Filipino :)
Me too and yes it was the 7 of hearts Boss... I just cant think where I got the 4 of diamonds from..
The 4 of Diamonds was the one Blindside was thinking of. LOL! Take care guys!
Holy shlamoly - that is crazy - great job - and spooky
you think that's crazy?

imagine seeing it done 4 times in one night...

no switches, no sleights, no nothing, just pure magic...

that's insane...
I have to concur with the people above; this is *outrageously* good... I can't believe, even though I'd seen Rannie on these forums, that I never knew anything about this guy's skill until recently. Then I became alerted to his amazing coin routines, and now I find out he can do mentalism better than some of the best..!

In almost all other video demos, even if I can't see the move being done, I can usually identify when or where it is being done; but this is just insane. The card is there, THEN it is named, and that turns out to be the card. I just... I dunno -- it makes my brain hurt just thinking about it. It's just not fair at all! It is insane...

Seth
It happened again!!

last friday...
after Magfi's (IBM Ring 322) Open Stage Competition 3rd Elimination Raound...
The Boss, Salamangkero, I, and some of the Magfi members went out to have a little celebration because The Tavern's very own, Oliver, won 1st place...

after the small get-together...
while we were in the parking area enjoying the evening breeze...
Salamangkero was springing his deck when he accidentally dropped a card...
nobody saw what the card is since it landed face down...
it didn't flip on it's way down (or even if it did, nobody saw it since we were all busy talking about the competition)...
The Boss then called attention to the face down card on the ground...
he asked a co-member to name a card...

without any hesitation, our friend said "7 OF CLUBS!"

and guess what?

IT WAS THE 7 OF CLUBS...
I don't know what to say. I don't think anyone can beat that! Thanks Cyssa, excellent Rannie.....
I can't forget the look on the magicians faces... Like they have seen a ghost... especially the one who named the card. The guy was busy telling magic stories with the other guys,...I interupted him as I saw a face down card on the floor. I said..... "nmae a card and make it quick...." ...He named the card....I slowly and deliberately picked the card and slowly turned it over.... BAM!

I was asked to repeat it....... I did....I asked for a deck and gave it a shuffle. I handed it to the skeptical guy.... another magician... and asked him to name any card... he said the 4 of hearts... I said spread the deck....(it was in his hands the whole time...) lo and behold one card was face down. Remember he held and spread the deck himself. It was his deck. It was the 4 of hearts. They said in almost unison...."we need to learn that Boss...." I smiled and said "G'night guys" and left!

Too bad it was not captured on tape. Salamangkero, was also there.

It was fun!

Rannie
Wow, I don't think I would give something like that up either. Its crazy, but its real cool.....
It's a keeper...

I'm sure anyone would want to learn it...
it's as direct as any card effect could be...
Pretty amazing stuff,I never watch an effect trying to figure it out always trying to just trying to enjoy the moment & enjoy I did. You must slay magi when you start with the invisible deck patter & finish with that. I loved to be fooled & you did a great job.
Thank you very much kind sir! I have been..... entertaining my fellow magicians with this for sometime now. We deserve to be entertained too right. A little present for the boys and gals of magic. WE have had several visiting magicians in Manila and I always make it a point to have them as my volunteer all the time.

Thanks again....

Rannie
Rannie's the real deal! He can read minds! Sorry we couldn't get together more often, I was very busy during my stay there, but I have made it a point to meet up once I come back. Keep doing your magic and if you're ever in NJ, let me know.
How's it goin? I'll be in NJ this November.... lets keep in touch!
If you're here by Nov. 4, you can make it to Metro Magic 3!
Absolutely Beautiful.
Rannie, that was great, I thought it was Invisible Deck at first, and then I thought it was the Proffessors Unexplainable Prediction. But that is the closest thing I have seen to real mind reading. Great job. What is the B52 effect? I'd love to see that one.
Thank you gentlemen.... check your PM box.... There is something from Manila...

have fun!

Rannie
How busy are you going to be While your here in LA Rannie?
I'll be is San Fransisco for 3 days and bout 10 days in L.A.
Are you in San Diego ar in L.A? PM me your number and I'll call you. I have a Vonage Phone. I am sure to go to San Diego as I have family there. Busy ...? yes.... But never too busy for magic. Just make sure its a non stop thing man.... I'm in for a jam or a lecture anytime. Keep in touch! I'll make sure I get you some stuff from The Manila Famiglia!

Rannie
Rannie, I really like your routine. I saw somneone do a mentilisun effect recently .... and it was so stale. your good presentation and humor make this stuff work. good job
Thanks Joshua!
Awesome Rannie, Im in San Diego, but LA isn't too far to drive to. *wink*
Many thanks for the B'52 PM.

JC Wagner is here in San Diego as well, a lot of the magic guys meet up at the "Little Club" on Coranado Island on Saturdays while JC tends the bar.

I'll PM you my number. Definitely give me a ring when you make it over here. It would be a blessing even if I had to travel up to LA, it would be worth it.

Do you intend on making it to the Magic Castle at all?
Just a heads up to anyone that's gonna jam with Rannie, make sure you get sleep beforehand because he's like the energizer bunny... just keeps going an going till its allready sometime in the afternoon the next day..lol
Hey Iamslow, that was an overload when you were here. LOL!

This thing that the Boss does is just crazy. It happened again last night. There were three of us. The first spec was asked to think of a card. The deck is always on the table and there was absolutely no slight of hand. He named the 7 of hearts. And it was 8 of hearts. Off by one. Then the deck was mixed again. the second spec was asked to name a card. He said 3 spades. And it was the 4 of spades. Off by one. Finally I was asked. And I named 4 of clubs. I turned over the top card and it was 5 of clubs. Consistently off by one! We just had to bang the table so hard because we couldn't believe what just happened!
I had so much fun last night. Oh you forgot the last one..... When Mindbender wanted to test me... LOL!
No stooge, no confederate assistant, no card index? I know how it's done. You have a gaffed card that can appear to be any one of 52 cards. I'll buy it.
Thank you very much.... Yes! No Stooges, no index! I worked on it since 1983.
Too bad folks this won't be taught by the boss! ust this last tavern session he did three in a row.

and just now, only a few mins ago, he did me another one, online. no cues, etc.no eye contact.

you have to go to the philippines to witness this, or if not, wait for the boss' visit!!!

Boss, maybe, someday, when the time is right, you could do this for a world record!
[quote]
On 2007-08-28 12:28, CAROLINI wrote:
No stooge, no confederate assistant, no card index? I know how it's done. You have a gaffed card that can appear to be any one of 52 cards. I'll buy it.
[/quote]

Nothing dude. And it can't be bought. Come over and see it. Without a deck, he could do it. just think of a card. he'd say it. the deck used is just for show... the boss could do it even without a single card.
Hi Rannie please make something appear in my mail box if you can;) I like B52's

Really impressed by the video, had a good laugh about the something weird part.

I will pre-order your mental miracle even if I have to wait up to 30 years, 30 years but not 31.

magicmike30
What a gem...I have seen this time and time again... I know this is what he puts close to his heart and is quite reluctant at releasing...its okay...with something this magical...it is always nice to see it done magically everytime...

Ok enough of the crap...PM me how to do it!!!! HAhahaha
Totally mind blowing! Great job Rannie thanks -Michael
Magicmike30 your mail box has something from Manila! Have fun!
Thanks brother you are the boss;)

My pre-order offer still stands.

magicmike30
Loved the video...it's always fun being fooled! It's nice to see another Filipino magician performing as I don't see many around aside from myself. Rannie is obviously a very talented magician and if you haven't seen his cups n' balls routine, you're missing out. I'm looking forward to your visit to Chicago!
Jaybs,

"Salamat Pare" Thanks Dude!
See you in Chicago man and make sure you give me a holler when you hit Manila next year.

Later....

Oh jaybs.... you were thinking of the 7 of hearts! Of course you changed your mind ....it was a 4 of spades.

Rannie
Haha.How'd you know?! Ang galing mo! I knew I should've stuck with the 7 of hearts...;)

I think it's just a matter of time until I see you as a guest magician on "Wowowee." :)
Hi, Rannie

It's a great effect

I really have no idea.....

Is it on market yet ?

Cheers
Andre
Dam Rannie great effect,

looks like you are starting to get a few followers, that's how it all starts you know.:) Count me in, now whats this about the B'52 PM could you send one my way?

John
You got something in your PM box. A gift from Manila.

Rannie
We've got some taste of the boss' mind reading during the session in Hong Kong. I don't remember how many times Rannie did it...3, 4 of 5? But they are all very close, keeping off by 1 (suit or pip). It's just mysterious. Rannie, do you teach Derren Brown this thing? lol
When he got home from hongkong, he did one for me on the net. lol so no signals, no whatever. he got 2 right, 1 off suit. It's creepy. Glad you HK guys experienced this too!
Rannie, that is a super performance.
Rannie you are an amazing all round performer....you got me, very nice indeed.

The BOSS has done it again. :rotf:

Best to you.

Blade.
Just saw this too. The way it was delivered, very cool and confident. You can't beat that.

Best
John
The moment he step in the US, ask him to name the card on your mind. If he's feeling great, chances are, he'd get it. I dunno how he gets it though. Out of all the boss' magic, this one defies explanation.
BRAVO!
He strikes again! Just had another set on webcam. The first three trials were impressive, but what made me really amazed, and freaked out was when the boss took out one card. Only one card, showed it facing away from me via webcam. He then asked me to name any card. As in any card, right on the spot. Two of hearts, I said. He just turned over the single card he's holding, and it's exactly it!

The first three were amazing as well, though one missed it by a suit. But the last one, really, it made my heart beat faster. Sometimes it's not just awesome, it's freaky. I hope you guys could experience it too, live, via webcam, etc. I hope you get the sensation I felt. Really, it's beyond great.
I think it is cool that you can hang onto this one as it is pretty obvious how much of a hit it would be if you did actually release it to the public. This seems about as close to real magic as you can get...like Bang On without a wallet =)

--Jim
If I were the boss... I would NOT include this in my book. lol Releasing this into the public may be a great deal of temptation, but I won't, not until I'm either too old to do it, or not unless I really plan to release it... with a better thing at hand.

he's up there in the US. I hope he does this for you so you could tell the tale as well!
Cyssa,

I had a great day with Mickey Painless. I had the pleasure of performing this for him. am enjoying my US visit and the guys have been wonderful. I'll be driving to the Godfather's in a bit and hit the castle tonight. I can't wait! I'll be home soon!
Well, welcome back boss, we really did miss you! And now that you're back here, everything just turned alive! haha.

Anyway, about the ultimate mind reading: there were two instances just this , and evening. And it's shocking because it happened so perfectly- three different people, three different cards.

first one was me- I took one card, made him say what it is, and he's correct.

antwe tried to do it to the boss- and it worked! I guess the boss' premiere students are absorbing some of it now, secretly. Hmm. last time I know, ron muyot (ronstoppable here) can do it as well...

antwe was the second one. The boss just took one card- and there.

Lots of weird magic in the philippines, especially in the tavern, lately. Whew.

I guess in the tavern, or in apm, we own the title, 'national magic capital of the bizarre'? lol
I saw that particular performance live. In fact, I was in the front row when Rannie did it.

I have no explanation as to how it was done.

I met Rannie last Wednesday and he showed me an effect along the same plot. A card merely thought of was the prediction card he placed on the table. Not as stunning as the effect on the video, but still stunning enough to leave me speechless.

That one he taught me how to do. But the Ultimate Mind Reading is his and his alone. The rest of us have to wait for a while before he shares it to the community. Till then, we have to console ourselves with the thought that being baffled is a wonderful feeling.
The word "ultimate" hits the spot perfectly...

Stunning.
Interestingly, this effect was first taught to me by my Mentor in Canada, a card man named Harry Smith, almost 40 years ago.

I don't know if Rannie's method is the same as the one I learned. I suspect his methods change depending upon the person and the circumstances.

I've used the method that I learned to fry some of the top Magicians and Mentalists in the world, over the last 40 years.

I've published Harry's method, along with some refinements, in my e-book, A CARD MERELY THOUGHT OF... You'll see an ad for this at the top of this page. The e-book contains many other methods and effects within the think-of-a-card realm.

Just click on the ad to learn more.

It sounds as if Rannie has hit upon some of the same thoughts that I use from time to time, some of which I haven't published.

- entity
Entity's work on this is fabalous! I read your work yesterday evening Tom and will send on my thoughts.Very very enjoyable!

Peter
Real magic, unreal. Three years in the Philippines and never saw anything like this......
We perform tricks, and the BOSS perform miracles!

Hong Kong boys are lucky to have BOSS with them in AMA Magic Convention last week!!!
That was beautiful, Rannie. Hat's off to the Boss. Nicely done.

Sean
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 22, 2008 03:21AM)
I just witness Rannie do this on his webcam, and I gotta say, It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. He hold a card in his hand, back facing out, and asked to name a card. I named the 8 of Hearts, and that was the card! There were no switches, or anything. No psychological forces, and he only had that one single card. Nothing David Copperfield, or anyone has ever done can compare to this. This is REAL magic!
Thanks mate..... It was pretty tough not to even see your eyes. I had to work harder. I'm glad you liked it as I was pleased to have you experience a bit of my magic.

Peace from Manila!

Rannie
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 22, 2008 01:12PM)
Yeah, it was incredible. Can you sign on again sometime soon?
Sure mate!
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 22, 2008 11:05PM)
Alright, I'll be waiting...
Got the six of spades too! Now you just thought of the 2 of hearts! I kid you not!

rannie
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 23, 2008 06:44PM)
That would have worked if I had some coffee.
The day I saw it Rannie's best friend Dennis was there and Ran had done it for me and was then explaining some of the generalities of the process. I was fascinated so when he was doing it to Dennis I tried to figure out what he'd choose and I'd be close but Rannie would nail it! The last time he said to Dennis, "Quick, name any card" and I just knew he'd choose the 3H and it was the 4C (I mentally group H and C from the CHSD in cards LOL). I said I thought I knew it and Rannie asked which one, I told him and he ribbon spread the same deck face down and there was one face up............ 3H! So in my opinion he just pulled off a double prediction on 2 people with one deck undisturbed between reveals!
I spent 3 hours driving home that night thinking about how he does the things he does! It's passion driven I do believe!
Mick,

I remember that like yesterday! I will see you again soon my brothah! In the meantime.... stop thinking about the 4 of spades will ya! its driving me nuts!

I'm am pleased to know that you have those coins with you all the time. Love to the family!

rannie
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 25, 2008 02:22AM)
What is it with the 4 of Spades?
HA! As I read Rannie's reply I grabbed the deck I was using last night and cut right to the 4H! You forgot to allow for the international time difference brother! LOL SCARY MAN!
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 25, 2008 02:56PM)
I just cut to the 4 of Clubs!
Hi Rannie,
This is Magic in it's best. If you ever release it just put my name in the list.

Cheers from Portugal,
Elcio

p.s.: What's B52? Is it possible to pm me?
Obrigado! I sent you something !

rannie

PS my ancestors are from Portugal!
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 28, 2008 04:22AM)
Rannie, you probably already know where my ancestors are from.
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jan 29, 2008 02:43PM)
He just did this again on webcam. He got 2 in a row, and the 3rd one, he was a suit off. Remember, I don't ahve a camera or a webcam, so he did this all without eye contact.
[quote]
On 2008-01-28 04:18, Elcio wrote:
Hi Rannie,
This is Magic in it's best. If you ever release it just put my name in the list.

Cheers from Portugal,
Elcio

p.s.: What's B52? Is it possible to pm me?
[/quote]

B52 is a drink that can make a straw disappear or burn your lips very badly if you don't execute a fast sleight ;)
Hehe Silvio. Here it's a shot drink too :D

Rannie your ancestors from here? Where?
When did you come to Portugal and visit us? :)

Thanks for sharing your magic. I will try it.

Cheers
I have not been to Portugal! I did research on my family's roots and I found out that Portugal was indeed the beginnings of the Raymundos. I even found our family's crest. I forget as I type the exact name of the place. No wonder I feel so at home with things from Portugal....the language, the music, the passion and the magic.
Obrigado muito o meu novo amigo

rannie
Hey! I must have missed it, but is it possible to order your routine Rannie?
Hi Rannie
Do you intend putting B52 or your Mind Readings out in the future.
I can't wait to get my hands on them
:)
Oh, and what are the differences with your routine Rannie and the one described on entity's (Thomas Baxter) e-book, "A card merely thought of"? Thanks to anyone who can help...

PS: Yes, what's also B52?
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Mar 1, 2008 12:40PM)
B52 is similar to the Ultimate Mind Reading, but does not use real magic. PM Rannie about it.
Wow that was interesting
I will thank you!
So I just had the pants fooled off of me...I had to think of a card, he held ONE card in the air on webcam, I named my card and BAM, he hit it on the head.

First time in forever I feel like I saw *REAL* magic.
Thanks Alym! I had fun!
WOW Boss, a jaw dropper.

Hearing the webcam testimonials from you guys make it sounds absolutely dazzling.

But whats equally intriguing is what is B52 Rannie? Any chance of similar visit from Manila?
Kannon,

Thank you! If you give me some time to find my B52 notes....I'd be happy to send you a copy thru PM. Perhaps someone from this thread who has it can send it to Kannon. That would save me time to find my files.

Similar visit from Manila? Kannon can you kindly expound on that?Visit to where kind sir?

Best from Manila,

Rannie
I should have said a message from Manila would have been a better phrase, Rannie!
Although if your ever touring the UK, let me know, hell let us all know.

Don't worry too much about the B52 if they're no longer to hand, thanks for looking thou!

Cheers man, I leave you go back under that Philippine sun

Andy (Kannon)
Rannie, could you possibly describe B52? I am intrigued...

Thanks
The Boss cant share the secret of Ultimate Mind Reading (yet)...
B52 is the next best thing...

it's a real killer...
So, we were hanging out at the tavern last night on our usual Saturday sessions, had a new guy with us and all of a sudden the Boss puts a deck on the table and asks him to think of a card. Wham! right on the button! He hadn't done it in a while and it stumped the *#%! off the new guy. Hahaha! Then he turned to myself and Oliver and asked us to say the name of the cards we had in mind and then we found ourselves laughing as we said 5 of hearts together! The Boss did it again with the six of diamonds, seven of clubs and three of hearts!
Yo Rannie, Long time... I was flipping around and I saw this thread is still going(scary)... Im still blown away... B'52 is almost as good, but I still want to reserve a copy of this one if you ever decide to let it go...

j
Can B'52 be purchased anywhere?
There are some of my brothers tricks that I almost hope he NEVER releases and this is one of em! Now granted it would be a shame for it to die with him so maybe he could pass it on to a star pupil somewhere down the line but personally I wouldn't want such a HUGE responsibility!
IMO "The Boss Ultimate Mind Reading" is REAL magic!!!!!!!

Mick
Mick,

We shall talk about it in greater lengths next time I fly to the U.S.

I kid you not when I say it is quite a responsibility. Thanks for chiming in Mi Hermano! You always get to see my new creations first aside from The Tavern Goers and The Godfather!

Verifythisnow.....

Give me time to find my notes and I will send B52s to you gratis. I do not sell it. If Mick has a copy of it perhaps he could speed it up by sending it to you so I would not have to find it. Perhaps anyone who has it....Please send a copy to the gentleman above Mick MI Hermano!

It was another fun night at the tavern last night and I was in tip top shape. What Caligari forgot to mention was I did it again twice after. I had Oliver grab a deck and invert one in the middle of his pack while I did the samething with our backs tuned away from each other. 2 in a row but not the exact suit but the corresponding suit. I did announce beforehand that I will be indirectly off with the suit. The result...Oliver ( 9 of hearts) , mine was the 9 of Spades. Next it was the 3 of clubs for Oliver and the 3 of Diamonds for me.
Thanks fellas! I had fun!

Rannie
Unfortunately I do not have B52 on the computer although I'll check my DVDs and if I can figure out how to upload it I will!
Wow that would be great guys thanks!
Hey Caligari, that was quite a memorable night. The Boss hit it on the nail's head several times. I was laughing in disbelief. And the part were Oliver grabbed his own deck and inverted a card that matched with the Boss.. that's when I stood up and left the room. Freaky.

Good news guys. I have the B52's in archive. It's in special folder labeled 'Famiglia.'
To those who have B52s, please do not under estimate its simplicity. Of course it is not the method to my Ultimate Mind Reading thing, but it certainly gives pretty much the same effect.

Best from Manila!

Rannie

PS. Thanks Verrico!
I would also love a copy of B52 if anyone can spare one.
You've got mail Ethan!
I did forget about oliver and the boss with two decks! Hahaha! I guess I was still trying to figure out what happened!:) Had to step out of the room to clear my head wth a smoke hehehe:) The Boss' Ultimate Mind Reading is truly a magical beauty!
Looking through the videos and saw this one, awesome just doesn't cover it. That is brilliant, and what is this B-52 everyone is on about?
Hello,

Ca I have a copy of B52 too? It would be very nice!

Greets Daniel
I would also love a copy of B52... please... tks.
Hey Rannie,
You do some incredible things, yet to see you do something that I don't like. And this is truly incredible. If you ever come to the UK, you have a place to stay.
Thanks for the magic
Mucho Appreciated
Nick

P.S. Wouldn't mind a look at that B52 routine, if someone can send one this way, cheers. ;p
I expect I'll see my brother FRY many a mind with this in about 2 weeks! I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about the first time I saw Rannie do this!
Nick,

Mighty kind of you. Please do keep in touch and expect something in your PM box soon.

Mabuhay and regards from Manila!

Rannie!

Mick,,,,,,see you in a few weeks hermano!
Been following this post for a while now. This is excellent work, as already stated.

At a time when so much rubbish seems to be happily distributed throughout the magic community, its great to find someone doing excellent stuff like this.

Bravo!

Now, I'm aware of - and perform R Osterlinds excellent miracle thought projection - but this - I have no idea.

I just gotta know!
Hey rannie...LOVE your work
I just signed up on this forum only to ask you if you (or someone else)could send me that B52 thing? I m really interested in it...i ve been spending a lot of time developing an effect that at least looks similar...but I'm getting nowhere =(
Had so much fun doing this for some of the guys down at the WMS.
Matze....PM me brothah.
Rannie actually did this effect fro me over Skype once. I really didn't know what to expect since an effect of this type is very unpredictable, but Rannie did just what he claimed to do. He only had one card, and there were no funny switches. For some reason I really strongly thought of the four of spades, and he predicted the four of spades. He said that he strongly felt that I was going to pick it. Very odd, yet amazing. Great job with this one Rannie. Next task in the "Perfect effect" series should be the Berglas effect. I'm sure you can handle it Rannie. :)

Mike
Incredible!

PS: He has released it!!!!!!

PSS: Just kidding. :cool:
Really great effect.
Has this effect been released?

NM
Ha. I have mixed feelings about whether I ever want to know how it's done or not. :)
I think its been released to a lucky few.... I havent spoken to rannie or seen rannie in years, but I will never forget this and Im quite happy not knowing how its done....