(Close Window)
Topic: Any good tricks recommended for Fantasy/Instant Magician?
What tricks would you prefer for Fantasy/Instant Magician? It would be good to put sunglasses on the child to hide something secret.
Dynamike

how are you liking the tux I sent you?

Ken
I love it, dude. That is why I am so interested in getting an act together using Fantasy Magician.
Great ! Glad you like it. That last batch we made the tux coats really looked the best I have ever gotten.

Tricks you can do, appearing cane, thumb tip, stiff rope, color changing scarf, electric deck, dove pan,. There is so much.

Ken
I like that middle mylar opening in the Spider Backdrop: http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=7932 but it does not seem adjustable for a house basement. The Magic Backdrop is made more for kid parties in houses because it is adjustable: http://magicnc.com/21881_15131.asp?submenu=6
I am looking forward to customize the The Magic Backdrop with the mylar middle of the Spider Backdrop. That will be a good spot to put my arms thru.

Thank you for the recommending the tricks.
I'm thinking about doing a short linking ring routine. I'm not sure about angles though.

Mark
I do a 8 ring act with 10 inch rings. I need to walk around to past them out for examination. Sometime after that it would be good to have the child do a short 2 ring rountine as you mentioned, using two 5 inch rings. It will have the audience thinking, "Oh look, now he is doing it like the magician." Thanks.

Peace,

Dynamike
Sponge rabbit
Stiff rope
Paper tear
Electric deck
Change bag with whatever inside
Pull a flat rabbit out of a top hat

You don't want to get too complex it's not neccessary. Like linking rings for example.

Just stuff you can do quick and toss away.

My tricks are very simple and kids come up after and ask how I did all those tricks. And they ask where did they all come from?

John
Juggle !!
Drooping Flower
Mouth Coil (in hand)
[quote]
On 2007-03-24 12:53, AndyComic wrote:
Juggle !!
[/quote]
LOL

Yesterday was my first time using Fantasy Magician. I had "My Baby Must Be A Magician" playing as the song (Thanks, Al). In order, I performed:
Appearing Wand
Wizard Hat
Stiff Rope
Color Changing Scarf
2 - Linking Rings
Message: Posted by: The Great Smartini (Apr 5, 2007 04:55PM)
What kind of response did you receive?

I would also recommend the inside-out bags, where you keep turning it until you come to the zippered pocket (not sure what these are called). Since your child is the big star, I like to put on the extra large, over-sized sunglasses. They look funny and do give you a bit of cover for any moves, etc., you need to hide. Another thing you can do is put on one of those over-sized, soft top hats, and then just tip it when you need to cover a move...I do this so I can perform What's Next and hide the surprise extra spots.
[quote]
On 2007-04-05 17:55, The Great Smartini wrote:
What kind of response did you receive?

I would also recommend the inside-out bags, where you keep turning it until you come to the zippered pocket (not sure what these are called).
[/quote]

Laughter.

Change Bag.
[quote]
On 2007-04-05 17:55, The Great Smartini wrote:
I would also recommend the inside-out bags, where you keep turning it until you come to the zippered pocket (not sure what these are called).
[/quote]Gag bag.