(Close Window)
Topic: Why is it
Why is it that when I go to the super market in my clean new car, and park in the back, most remote part of the parking lot, that when I come out of the super market there are two more cars in that part of the parking lot. One on either side of me. Does my X wife send them there to really **** me off, or is God punishing me?
Al Angello
God is punishing you.

Jugglers are meant to hitchhike.

Destiny
Just be glad your ex isn't in cahoots with the pigeons Al... No quicker way to go from clean car to dirty car than that!

Lyndel
Maybe God wants you to have company? Hehehe.

Cyssa
Lyndel
That's another thing, in the morning I always find muddy pussy cat foot prints all over my car, and I don't know one neighbor with a cat.

Cyssa
You have a new avatar every week. I like the one on your web site.
Al Angello
The car below yours is there so your car will block any damage from stray shopping carts.
The one on the other side is there in sympathy and to block you from stray shopping carts or so the pigeons and sea gulls have three choices on which one to bomb instead of one. What are the odds it will be yours?? :)
Jaz
I'm no longer angry.
Thanks
Al Angello
Glad to have helped. :whatthe:
[quote]
On 2007-03-24 16:11, Al Angello wrote:
Lyndel
That's another thing, in the morning I always find muddy pussy cat foot prints all over my car, and I don't know one neighbor with a cat.

Cyssa
You have a new avatar every week. I like the one on your web site.
Al Angello
[/quote]

Which website? I believe variety is good.. so there. Anyway, god must have been watching over you, then thought 'al needs a good friend... and al's car needs a road buddy'. hence, that. =P
http://serpolette.deviantart.com
Just in case you wanna check it out I believe it is your website. Haven't checked it out personally (promise I will later) but that should answer the question. Hehe.
[quote]
On 2007-03-25 10:46, abc wrote:
http://serpolette.deviantart.com
Just in case you wanna check it out I believe it is your website. Haven't checked it out personally (promise I will later) but that should answer the question. Hehe.
[/quote]

Ah... I thought it was my multiply thingy.. thanks for the clarification.
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Mar 25, 2007 07:41PM)
Al,

in the end, we all get what we deserve . . .