(Close Window)
Topic: School for Scoundrels "Into to the Shell Game"
OK I have the SFS shells and perfect peas and at this time I feel that they are the best. I also have the DVD "Introduction to the Shell Game"..having said that how does one find an easy way to find what is on the DVD? Am I doing something wrong? While the information is excellent I cannot absorb all of it at one time and would like to review different topics but cannot find them easily when I want. It seems difficult to find different topics. Is there an easy way? Or is it just me?.......
I'm not at home but I have the DVD. I'm pretty sure it has menus to go to specific sections.

I'll check tonight, but in the meantime maybe Whit or someone who has the DVD handy can help.
I don't' have the shell game dvd, but I do have 3CM and Fast & Loose. So, assuming they're all set up the same...

From your desktop: 1) Open My Computer 2) Right Click on the drive with SFS dvd. 3) From the 'right click' menue, choose OPEN. This should give you a list of folders with videos, ebooks, images, web info, etc...

If you have a Mac, then that probably sounds Greek. Sorry.

Hope it helps!
I have to thank all of those who responded to my post.

I would be remiss if I did not tell what happened. Mr. Whit Haydn emailed me personally. That to me is nothing short of unbelievable. Just shows you that Mr. Haydn is not only a businessman but cares dearly for his craft and fellow performers...but he is still a sweet lovable scoundrel.
[quote]
On 2007-04-06 12:20, acesover wrote:
Just shows you that Mr. Haydn is not only a businessman but cares dearly for his craft and fellow performers...but he is still a sweet lovable scoundrel.
[/quote]

There are few guys in magic that are as helpful, and as knowledgeable, as Whit. Were lucky to have him around here and even luckier to have the materials he's produced.
Whit has also treated me very well. He went out of his way to help me and answer questions.

Dan
Whit's a heck of a good guy- always willing to help and share his knowledge, in my experience.