(Close Window)
Topic: Book: Inside the Live Reptile Tent
Don't know if 'Inside the Live Reptile Tent' is a good book or not, but I noticed that Hamilton Books has it on sale for $4.95, originally $29.95, in trade paperback. Written by B. Caron, photos by J. Brouws.

" Journey to the heart of American recreation, capturing the half-experienced, half-remembered landscape of the carnival midway. Fully illustrated, most in color. 143 pages. Size 9 x 10 inches. Published by Chronicle."

http://tinyurl.com/2cm5vc
Sounds good to me!!! Thanks for the tip. Boy do I have a story to tell someday!
I have this book, and I love it. Great photos of beat-up, empty midway attractions in odd moments. The text is sublime. Just buy it!

Yours,

Paul
Be careful though! On that site when you add to your shopping cart there are a slew of other books also added! You need to DELETE each one of them. I'll try and get it someplace else.
Hi Doug

I think you might have been clicking in the wrong places, I have ordered from there before (had to get the book forwarded, no international shipping.. grrr), and just tested the ordering process again with that book. It was all that was in my cart at the end. It looks good too, I might just order it.

Happy birthday by the way :)

David
I ordered one used from amazon last night for $4.95.

There was still at least one more used one at that price.