(Close Window)
Topic: The Worm!!!
I was wondering what I should get or where I should go to learn how to do the worm. It is a very sweet flourish. If anyone could help me out I would love it!!
It's actually called "The Werm", and is taught in Dan and Dave Buck's Dvd, The System. Which is availible from a number of places, but I would recommend buying it from their own personal website, http://www.dananddave.com , so that you can get access to a special forum for the Dvd called The Vault.
This is my favourite cut on The System. It looks great and I think it's one of the easier cuts to learn.

Mark
Hello all

The Dan and Dave system is a great DVD. I'm not a huge fan of the werm. It was one of the first I learnt because it was easy. The only time I like to do this flourish is on a pose for a photo :0)

My personal favourite one on the DVD is Mary Jane, but I alter the ending after the one handed fan flips n drops a third of the deck over the back of the hand. All in all, the DVD has some great card flourishes, and many I use regularly.

Chan
The picture has been long ago deleted, but it's a slight twist on the Werm. I showed it to Dan Buck and he seemed to really like how it looked.

Do the Werm and on the final stretch-out, raise your lower hand up so you form a stack of cards parallel to the horizon, instead of parallel to you.

;)
[quote]On Apr 15, 2007, totalmagic wrote:
I was wondering what I should get or where I should go to learn how to do the worm. It is a very sweet flourish. If anyone could help me out I would love it!! [/quote]

Dave Buck teaches it on Chris Ramsay's YouTube channel https://youtu.be/LywWQm0ivUE
Yes, that tutorial is great. :)
Mantel,

Thanks for sharing the tutorial by Dave Buck. it is very good.