(Close Window)
Topic: Poll: Would you listen to a "backstage at the sideshow" podcast?
Well, WOULDJA?

I've been thinking about it, especially since I have more time on my hands since I quit performing. Got a new powerhouse computer coming (with which I'll be spending night and day, I'm sure to the great annoyance of my wife) and I already treated myself to some heavy-duty pro-level audio software.

Would you listen to, or perhaps participate in, interviews, reports, etc.?
Yes, yes and yes.

Brett.
Absotively
I would love to hear such a thing! I've thoroughly enjoyed your "Bally" CD and I'm dying to hear anything related to such matters. The only podcast I can find right now in the realm of "carnival sideshow" is the human marvels. I want to hear more background based on the content of your CD- Do it!
E
Ooooh! Enthusiasm! Goody goody!
Yes. for sure
Go for it!
Message: Posted by: FacadeTheStiltBoy (Apr 30, 2007 10:05PM)
Do it.

Liz and I did the Sideshow cast that only lasted a single episode becuase I fried her computer, and her knitting based podcast took off like wildfire.

Podcasting just takes time and a lot of patience, something that I really don't have anymore right now.

So if you have any questions podcasting wise let me know and I'll ask her. (She was doing a weekly podcast for over a year or so and now has over 5000 regular listeners)
I'd Listen!
I'd definately listen....Go for it!
Incidentally Facade, if it's any consolation, I enjoyed you're single episode.
Yes I enjoyed the single episode as well, wasn't I supposed to be on one of the "future" podcasts?

Brett.
I had a whole lot of phone numbers for a bunch of episodes.

I also did an interview with Jon Mikel (Thor) of http://www.thorcentral.net Old school metal singer, actor, Mr Canada and Mr USA in the 70s and strongman.

A lot of that stuff got lost, I might pick it back up, but I just didn't have that much time.

Who knows I think that it could be resurected if I can figure this stuff out. (I probibly gotta get another hard drive, because we allready filled another 120 gig external one)