(Close Window)
Topic: Prinsoner Interrogation Cell Escape
Thoughts?

Mark Canons new escape. (One of them.)

254 views and no one has anything to say?
I have nothing to say

Sorry
Uh, no, me either.

No wait, I do! Uh, no I'm sorry. I thought I did but I was wrong.

Okay, just kidding. Actually I like Mark's cell idea. I was going to purchase it earlier this year but wanted a few changes made to it. Mark was happy to make the modifications that I wanted, but then I changed my mind about performing the effect and decided I wouldn't need his cell after all.

So my opinion is, the cell looks nice and functionable. Could be part of a bigger act. All depends on what you are wanting to do with it and how you can make it entertaining. What ideas did you have in mind for it?
Do you know Joe

I use to be indecisive as well ...... now I am just not sure!

Jak ……..

If you forward the escape to my home address I will gladly try it out for you and give you my opinion. PM me for my address……. I wont charge you too much for this service. :rolleyes: :goof:
I remember him doing something similar in conjunction with his sweatbox escape at the last convention. This one appears to be akin to the full-view diamond-plate steel box escape. It seems to me that the major differences are 1) it's larger so that bigger guys won't have as much problem getting fitted for it (I assume Joe Fox tested it and he's a big guy) and 2) it's more usuable for a story-telling type of escape.